Continue with NACA and you WILL be a homeowner. If you do not currently have a scheduled appointment, make an appointment by contacting your local office or Member Services at 425-602-6222.
Please feel free to visit your local office anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We encourage walk-ins and will have a counselor see you. If you have your documents and are ready now, contact the office to get an appointment within the next few weeks, or just come on in.
From the workshop you learned that NACA provides homebuyers with the Best in America Mortgage with these incredible terms: no down payment, no closing costs, no fees, and always at a below market fixed rate without consideration of your credit score. Please bring to your counseling session the documents necessary for qualification determination including the following (click here for the check list of items):
- Photo ID
- Income verification:
- If you are employed – paystubs for the past 30 days with the year to date income shown on it and W2s for the last two years.
- If you are self-employed – last 12 months of bank statements showing all business expenses circled and deposits underlined with the total for each month and any1099s for the last two years you received.
- Other Income – for social security and disability – a benefit award letter and 3 months of depository history. For child support and alimony, we will need court records (child support order) and 12 months verification of receipt. Any other form of income will need supporting documents as well.
- Bank statements for all open accounts dated within the last 90 days with all pages.
- Tax returns for the last two years with all schedules and transcripts.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. All of our services are free. For more information visit us at naca.com or you may also contact Member Services at 425-602-6222.
We look forward to counseling you to homeownership with the Best Mortgage in America. Whether you are ready now or need additional assistance, make an appointment or walk-in. I look forward to congratulating you on your new home purchase. Stay with NACA and you will be a homeowner!
NACA CEO and Founder