THE MORTGAGE CRISIS STILL EXISTS

NACA-logo-flat-3

NACA is conducting its final two American Dream Tour events for 2015 in California later this month.  We will be in Ontario at the Ontario Convention Center August 21-25 and Sacramento at the Sacramento Convention Center August 28 – September 1.

In spite of suggestions to the contrary, a mortgage crisis still exists in America. More than seven years after the housing bubble burst, there are nearly one million homes across the country still in some stage of the foreclosure process and seven million homes are still at risk.  NACA’s American Dream Events are the nation’s largest and most effective homeownership events.  NACA has conducted more than 150 such events across the country, resulting in more than a quarter-million homeowners receiving affordable mortgage modifications and saving their homes from foreclosure.

The government and lenders believe the crisis is over and are no longer providing needed assistance even though there is still a huge demand.  NACA continues to provide affordable modifications nationwide because the need is still there.  “We do not take no for an answer and encourage the homeowners to join NACA in advocating for affordable solutions”, states NACA Founder and CEO Bruce Marks.

NACA’s American Dream Tour event gives homeowners the unique opportunity to meet face to face with their lender along with a NACA advocate to obtain an affordable solution the same day, thanks to the legally binding agreements NACA has with all the major lenders, plus investors Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Many homeowners have their interest rate reduced to as low as 2% and possibly receive a principal reduction, saving hundreds and sometimes more than a thousand dollars a month on their mortgage payment.

These will be NACA’s only events in  California during 2015, so it is crucial that everyone in the area take advantage of this opportunity… ALL NACA SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE

Homeowners with Bank of America loans can still potentially benefit from last year’s $17 Billion mortgage settlement with the Justice Department. Homeowners with loans from any major lender can also benefit from the terms of the National Mortgage Settlement as well as other settlements. Since all of NACA’s services are free, homeowners have everything to gain and nothing to lose. 

NACA’s Purchase Program will also be highlighted at the event, including the game-changing 15-year Freedom Loan introduced last September. This historic mortgage program allows homeowners to build personal wealth rapidly through a shorter term loan that starts with a lower interest rate than a standard 30-year mortgage, plus features an aggressive interest rate buy down feature that allows the interest rate to be lowered to virtually zero.

Just as with NACA’s 30-year mortgage, home buyers who qualify at the event for NACA’s Best in America Mortgage do so with no down payment, no closing costs, no points or fees. Everyone receives a below market interest rate without consideration of their credit score, but based on their individual circumstances. Homeowners and homebuyers can again realize the dream of affordable homeownership. For documents needed and to register, go to www.naca.com or call 425-602-6222.  Register now!

This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. Lynell Pearson
    Posted September 11, 2015 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

I am confused. Naca secured me a fixed loan @ 2.00 interest rate. 5 years ago. My
    Mortgage company has increased my fixed loan $200 last year and now want to increase another $200 this year. Is this legal? I am unable to pay this. What do I do? Please respond back at my e-mail address or call 323 528-8088. Lynell pearson

• Posted September 17, 2015 at 9:26 am | Permalink

Hello Lynell Pearson,

The lender most likely gave you a HAMP modification, under which the interest rate increases one percent per year after the first five years until it reaches the market rate in place on the day the modification was granted. This is an inherent flaw in the HAMP program that we have been fighting since it began.

Please call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 so we can review the situation and determine if we need to submit a new modification proposal to get your rate permanently fixed.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter