MIAMI AMERICAN DREAM EVENT SUCCESS STORY

Here is an email from a homeowner helped at our ‪#‎AmericanDream‬ Tour event in Miami Beach. It speaks for itself:

MIAMI 2015 2
Date: Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 8:53 AM

Subject: RE: Preserving the American Dream
To: a****@a***********.com

Dear Mr. Williams,

I attended the NACA Home Save event On Friday, July 24th. Wells Fargo is my Mortgage Lender. I provided the documents required from NACA (listed in your email), and met with a Wells Fargo Representative after NACA reviewed and recommended me for a modification to Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo modified my mortgage and forgave me $45,000.00 off the principal.

My mortgage payment was lowered by $170.00 a month and my interest rate is fixed @4.25%. With this blessing I can now stay in my home!

NO ONE with any type of mortgage issue should miss this Home Save event. It is real and I know firsthand that the system is working to give help to homeowners that are in need of help. If you do not have all of your documents go with what you have so that you can be entered in the system and when a rep from NACA reviews your documents you will be told what additional documents are needed to get you the modification. YOUR HOME CAN BE SAVED!

The hours are 9am – 6pm. The NACA convention is here until this Tuesday, July 28th.

Abundant Blessings!

R*** B****

This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter