NACA Family Loss – Statement from Bruce Marks

Saturday, October 25, 2014

NACA Family,

Today NACA and all of us have suffered a great loss. Mary Prussman has been instrumental in NACA success both as an advocate and as a board member. To me she has always been my foundation or in fact my NACA mother.  She is a huge personal loss. 

It isn’t always easy to say goodbye to a special person; Mary Prussman contributed so much to our organization and to my personal life, that all I can say is “Thank You”. Mary was a highly valuable and respected member of our team and the effects of her passing are already being felt by her fellow co-workers. She was a remarkable woman and everyone at NACA is better for having known her. Mary not only understood the meaning of the word “team; but she was always more focused on the good of the company and the department than on her own benefit. She made many great contributions to NACA and helped it move forward in numerous ways. Her work will not soon be forgotten.

For those of us that had the privilege of calling Mary “friend” outside of work, we were humbled by her kindness and compassion to everyone around her. She will be greatly missed and everyone is saddened by her departure. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with the Prussman family and friends during this difficult time, especially to Debbieanne which is one of our most dedicated employee. In the words of Mahatma Gandhi “Mary, wherever you are you will always be in our hearts.”

“Friends are the pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes they lean on you, and sometimes it’s just enough to know that they are standing by.” – Unknown.  We love you Mary!

Bruce Marks

NACA CEO

This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

One Comment

1. colberteilene
    Posted October 31, 2014 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

I am sorry for your loss. I pray God will keep you all through this difficult time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter