Life-Changing Lending

This email, received earlier today from a family in St. Louis, shows exactly why we do what we do:

Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:20 PM
To: Victoria Thompson
Subject: RE: NACA

The NACA,

Home Purchase program has changed me and my family’s life after previously being a victim of predatory lending with 11.5% home interest rate and enduring a foreclosure in 2004. The NACA house purchase program allowed us to move from an 850 square foot apartment townhouse paying $550 a month for rent.

The NACA house purchase program taught us how to make and maintain an income spending budget that allowed us to see how to better pay our bills, save money and afford a home mortgage with our current living life style.

We now moved into a beautiful 2500 square foot 2 story house (worth $255000 today) which we paid $215000 for in July 2012 with an interest rate of 2.5% (which we bought down from an interest rate of 3.25% allowing us to be able to afford a higher mortgage amount), this made our monthly mortgage $850, with taxes and insurance added we only pay monthly $1154 per month.

Our new allows us now to be able to entertain over 50+ family members at a time in our home, which before we struggled with just having 10 members of our family over at a time.

And, now we are paying on a home that we can afford through NACA and one day we will outright own it and be able to leave it as an inheritance for our children one day as well.

Also, my mom whose retired on a fixed income as of 10/23/14 is 2 weeks from being NACA mortgage qualified and going out looking for a new home to purchase after enduring a bankruptcy in 2007.

Thank You NACA, YOU ARE TRULY A BLESSING to ME, MY FAMILY and EVERYONE THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR PROGRAMS

This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

One Comment

1. colberteilene
    Posted October 31, 2014 at 4:21 pm | Permalink

Amen. We are praying for our blessing as well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter