Monthly Archives: March 2016

A Member’s Thanks

Special thanks to NACA Member and about-to-be-homeowner Andre Goes for sending this message regarding his counselor, Anna Datta, in our Los Angeles office:   Hello NACA team, Me and my wife are NACA members that are almost done with our process and I just want to shout out positive words for our MC Anna Datta. […]

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Thank You Note from Phoenix

A wonderful note from a NACA Member in the Phoenix area:       Frances/Bruce,   I am writing to send praises about the man that is responsible for making my dream of home ownership come true. Alfred Turner was a class act from the very beginning at his workshop.   Working with Alfred was not […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

LETTER OF APPRECIATION

We received the following letter in our Boston headquarters recently from a Cleveland area NACA Member:   Mr. Bruce Marks and Ms. Frances Epps Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America 225 Centre Street Ste 100 Boston, MA 02119   March 10, 2016   Dear Ms. Epps and Mr. Marks:   Peace to you and may this […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

NACA JOINS WITH SHALOM ZONES TO PROMOTE HOME OWNERSHIP

*****MEDIA ADVISORY***** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Press Release – March 3, 2016 CONTACT: Tim Trumble, Media Coordinator, Cell: 617-947-2632; ttrumble@naca.com   NACA JOINS WITH SHALOM ZONES TO PROMOTE HOME OWNERSHIP   National Non-Profit to Conduct Workshop March 19   (MACON, GA, March 3, 2016) – NACA, the nation’s largest HUD certified non-profit home ownership and community […]

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter