Monthly Archives: September 2015

NACA Cleveland in the Community

Representatives from the Cleveland NACA Staff are at the Ford Health & Education Fair today. You are invited to visit our booth and learn more about NACA. The Ford Health and Education Fair is located at 799 Abbe Road, Sheffield Lake, OH 44054 from 8:00am until 5:30pm today. See you there! ‪#‎Cleveland‬ ‪#‎NACAPurchase‬

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

In Memoriam

The NACA Family is in mourning today with the sudden passing over the weekend of our friend, colleague and brother Calvin Grier. A veteran counselor and true “road warrior”, Calvin was part of the team for literally dozens of Save the Dream and American Dream events. Calvin’s work touched the lives of thousands of homeowners […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | 5 Comments

St Louis NACA Member Testimonial

“My name is Ida McKeel, I am a proud homeowner through the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA). I would like to share my story. I retired from my job of 36 years in May of 2009. My plan was to relocate, purchase a home, and travel. The housing market, during that time, was […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

BRUCE MARKS TO RECEIVE PRESTIGIOUS HONOR FROM CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS

Mr. Marks has been awarded the 2015 Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Veterans Braintrust Award for NACA’s community service and work preventing homelessness.

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter