Monthly Archives: April 2015

My NACA Testimonial – Please feel free to post

Our Thanks to Ms. Erica Jackson for sharing her NACA journey with everyone:   From: Erica Jackson Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 11:48 AM Subject: My NACA Testimonial – Please feel free to post   My NACA Journey… I was referred to NACA by Veralisa Hunter of Covenant Community Capital and I begin my NACA […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Historic Homebuyer Workshops this Saturday – Thousands to Attend

*****MEDIA ADVISORY***** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Press Release – April 24, 2015 CONTACT: Tim Trumble, Media Coordinator, Cell: 617-947-2632; ttrumble@naca.com     Historic Homebuyer Workshops this Saturday – Thousands to Attend (Detroit, Michigan) – More than five thousand Detroit-area residents are ready to become homeowners and will attend NACA’s Homebuyer workshops this Saturday conducted under the new Detroit Neighborhood Initiative announced by Mayor […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

NACA Student Debt Advocacy Summer

NACA is seeking 15 to 20 students and others to serve as intern-activists for our groundbreaking Student Debt Advocacy Summer initiative. NACA is again at the forefront of the fight for Economic Justice in the United States, this time bringing its trademark non-violent activism to the student debt crisis that has crippled millennials and others […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Detroit Neighborhood Initiative

The City of Detroit is teaming up with the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA) and Bank of America to create the Detroit Neighborhood Initiative. Through the program, potential homebuyers can apply for mortgages with rates between 2.75 and 3.5 percent, including funding for renovations. Bruce Marks, founder and CEO of NACA, said the Detroit-exclusive […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | 2 Comments

Historic Lending Announcement in Detroit

*****MEDIA ADVISORY***** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Press Release – April 16, 2015 CONTACT: Tim Trumble, Media Coordinator – Cell: 704-617-947-2632; ttrumble@naca.com   NEW MORTGAGE PROGRAM DESIGNED TO STABILIZE DETROIT NEIGHBORHOODS – FIRST SUCH PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF MORTGAGE LENDING   NACA and Bank of America have partnered with the City of Detroit to create […]

NEW NACA WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING!

The NEW NACA WEBSITE is NOW ON LINE AND ACTIVE! Please visit the website and give us your feedback on the new design! We think you will find the new site easier to navigate and use! (And if you find a bug or two, please let us know! ) WWW.NACA.COM

TAX RETURN DEADLINE

Just a reminder that after April 15, 2015, all active NACA member files in both the Purchase and Home Save programs MUST contain 2014 tax returns and W-2’s.  Additionally, tax return transcripts must be obtained from the IRS website and submitted to your file as well. Please be aware that there are NO EXCEPTIONS to […]

SPECIAL ATLANTA AREA HOME SAVE WORKSHOPS!

NACA AMERICAN DREAM EVENT Returning to Atlanta… All Services are Free…  Friday, May 15 until Tuesday, May 19 Hours are 8:00am – 6:00pm Each Day Americas Mart – Building 3 250 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia   30303 HOMEOWNERS! Make Your Mortgage Payments Affordable Help if you are struggling to make your mortgage payment or facing […]

Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter