Monthly Archives: December 2014

NACA Social Media Guidelines – Must Read Before Posting

The following are the guidelines for this Forum and all NACA social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, NACA Radio and Live Chat: The following rules have always been posted near the top of the Forums page on the forum website at http://forums.naca.com, just above the links to the five forum categories: Welcome to the NACA […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Holiday with the Family

Here’s a wonderful message from a NACA member that says so much about the parts of home ownership that can’t be found in the blueprints, the deed or the mortgage: Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:48 PM To: Wonda McGowan Cc: Sandy Subject: Our First Thanksgiving We had such an awesome time hosting our first […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | 2 Comments

Thanksgiving in Her New Home

It was a real treat to come back after the holiday and find this in our email: To: Carol Clarke; Marvin Dunbar; Elnathan Davis; Rochelle Montgomery Subject: First Night in my New Home Hi everyone, I’m spending the night and waking up in my new home on Thanksgiving Day. I cannot help but feel tremendous […]

Posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter