TTrumble

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 6,691 through 6,705 (of 6,793 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Typical response time from underwriting #848
    TTrumble

Hello tgsweat,

Average turnaround time from underwriting is 3-5 business days. Any response from underwriting is visible in the narratives in your file on line.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Web File Status #846
    TTrumble

Hello TanyaMo,

Typical turnaround time from Underwriting is about three business days, so a Friday response would be realistic. If you don’t have it by next Tuesday, send me an e-mail with your NACA ID number so I can review your file and advise you.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by TTrumble.
    in reply to: US Bank #831
    TTrumble

Please keep us updated!

in reply to: Bill Settlement #830
    TTrumble

Hello Pearlnecklace77,

If you are offered a settlement on a debt, accept it. A letter of explanation is only going to suffice if there is a legitimate reason for not paying the debt. Such reasons might include a divorce where the debt wass assigned to the former spouse, a dispute over a product or service, and so on.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: HELP!!! NO COMMUNICATION! WAITING ON CLEAR TO CLOSE! #829
    TTrumble

Hello augredbone,

If you are not going to be paying any rent to your parents, you are going to need a letter of explanation why there will be no rental history, and you will need to save the entire $1000 each month as payment shock.

If you are going to be paying them rent, you will need a written rental agreement, still need to pay by check and have to track the mothly rental payments. Plus you will still need to save the difference between the rent and mortgage payment as payment shock.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by TTrumble.
    in reply to: Qualification Problems- ready to give up #828
    TTrumble

Hello beauti477,

Please send me your name and NACA ID number at the e-mail address below so I may review your file and properly advise you.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #827
    TTrumble

Hello soanxious,

Regardless of the status, everyone should check their NACA files routinely since that is where all information will be posted. The ability to see the latest information in your file is the reason we created the web-file system and encourage members to check regularly.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Need Help Please #816
    TTrumble

Hello jamaxwell74,

Trying to have a new MC assigned to your file will likely do far more harm than good. While I understand your frustration, all of our counselors carry a very heavy caseload, which can make communication difficult. Assigning the file to someone new will most likely only put your file at the bottom of an equally large stack as the one it’s already in.

Please send me your name and NACA ID number at the e-mail address below so I may review your file. I will reach out to your MC on your behalf.

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Tips for Newbies #812
    TTrumble

Hello soanxious,

Sorry about the delay in replying. I am terribly backlogged from the long holiday weekend. I am responding to messages in the order I receive them. Please bear with me.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Getting Family Involved #811
    TTrumble

Hello Pearlnecklace77,

What a great idea to make buying a home a “family project”! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: "qualified" nightmare #810
    TTrumble

Hello channon1208,

Glad I was able to clarify things for you. Your MC will advise you exactly how much to bring to the table at closing.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Escrow ends this week #809
    TTrumble

Hello nchkel,

In reviewing your file, I see where you provided explanations and responded to the questions that were raised. Your MC still appears to be actively working on your file and I see no indication that your file is on “hold” in any fashion. If there is a specific concern, please feel free to contact me directly at the e-mail address below.

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: HELP!!! NO COMMUNICATION! WAITING ON CLEAR TO CLOSE! #801
    TTrumble

Hello Thomas54,

Unfortunately, waiting for the clear to close is essentially the one part of the process where CitiMortgage is in complete control and there isn’t anything that can be done but wait. The normal turnaround time is about 72 hours, but like anything else, it can vary. I do know that there are a lot of people getting ready to close right now and they are most likely just backlogged.

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Tips for Newbies #797
    TTrumble

Hello Gtguy,

NACA only makes calls to the phone numbers that show in our records as belonging to NACA members. If you received a call and are not a NACA member, your number may have previously belonged to a NACA member. Please call our Member Services department at 888-404-6222 and our staff will work on correcting the error.

in reply to: Any help would be received gratefully! #787
    TTrumble

Hello serenedi,

Thank you for the update, and please continue to keep us informed on your progress.

I wish you the best!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

Viewing 15 posts - 6,691 through 6,705 (of 6,793 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter