TTrumble

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 6,661 through 6,675 (of 6,744 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Payment Shock or MRF? #776
    TTrumble

Hello augredbone,

Every question you have asked is dealt with specifically in the workshop, so you’re “putting the cart before the horse” just a bit. If there’s anything you don’t understand after the workshop, feel free to get in touch with me. For now though, I won’t “step on the toes” of your workshop facilitator.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

TTrumble

Hello BeckySher,

To get approval for a purchase price over the stated limit for a given area, it will have to be authorized by the National Director or CEO. You will need to contact your Mortgage Consultant to explain your situation and request a waiver of the area limit.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: "qualified" nightmare #772
    TTrumble

Hello channon1208,

Congratulations on getting yoru offer accepted! As for the repairs vs. appliances questions, you’re really going to have to wait and see what is in the inpsection report. While there is some flexibility regarfing certain repairs, the type of repairs and how critical they are will be the determining factor as to whether any of them can be postponed and/or done outside the HAND rehab process.

NACA’s mission is to ensure that you have a quality home that will not have any unxpected repairs for many years to come. As such, repairs may well take priority over the appliances. You will simply have to wait until the inspection is complete to find out for sure.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Please help!? #770
    TTrumble

Hello tjmartin84,

Not to argue, but the temporary passwords do indeed work. It sounds as if there is a mistake in how you are entering the information.

All temporary passworeds are nine characters long, consisting of lower-case letters, numbers and symbols. No capital letters are used. Please make sure you enter it EXACTLY as you receive it, remembering that it is case sensitive and to not add any additional characters or spaces.

Please also remember that your member ID number consists of ONLY DIGITS, NOT LETTERS. Any letters you may see next to your member ID number are only used as placeholders, so please do not use them when trying to enter your on line file.

Should you continue to have problems, e-mail me at the address below and I will issue a new password if necessary.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: PROVIDENT BANK #765
    TTrumble

Hello blossomhill,

Provident Bank is an extremely small mortgage servicer compared to most, so there may be little or no feedback from other NACA members. While Provident has not signed an agreement with NACA, they do accept our proposals. The lack of a written agreement with them can make them a bit more difficult to work with, but we are still very willing to work with you on getting a modification.

Please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address below if you have any specific questions.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Waiting to close on B of A Mod #764
    TTrumble

Hello Larryt and ineedhelp,

You are both examples of how huge this mortgage crisis is, just how many people are seeking help and the phenomenon it has created. Very simply, they are THAT backed up in getting final modification documents sent out to people because of the sheer volume of modifications being done. Plus some require the additional step of getting final approval from the investor after the servicer review,

I have seen a very few files that have taken five to six months after the end of the trial period before the final documents were sent. Thankfully though, those are extremely rare, with the average now running 30 to 60 days.

FYI, we used to start complaining if the final documents weren’t out within 15 days of the trial period ending, but nowadays, even thinking that is just plain silly. So yes, now you have to just keep up the trial payments each month and keep an eye out for the FedEx truck.

As for the money from the trial payments, it goes to the same place as in any other modification, a special holding account called a “suspense account”. When the permanent modification is completed, the funds are applied to the loan.

The Fat Lady has an audience the size of ten Super Bowls, but can only sing for one person at a time.

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Citi "clear to close"? #712
    TTrumble

Hello soanxious,

Please keep us updated!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Las Vegas Office – Anyone there?? #711
    TTrumble

Hello NACAmbr,

Please send me your name and NACA ID number at the e-mail address below so I can review your file and properly advise you.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Will my file ever be submitted??? Help. #701
    TTrumble

Hello wenmac24,

Will you please e-mail me the information again? I do not see anything in my mailbox that appears to be from you.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #696
    TTrumble

Hello PackedAndReady,

Hopefully you have seen the request that was made by the underwriter on the 9th. Please e-mail me with an update on how you are progressing with that request.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Payment Shock #695
    TTrumble

Hello Amayajessica,

NACA rules state “ Members who have saved sufficiently (over a period of time) and need to take out a lump sum withdrawal in one month to PAY OFF a bill, for example, will not be penalized for not having completed the payment shock savings that month as long as their normal monthly deposit is made and the Member can show proof of where the money was spent. For example, paying a charge-off would not occur on a regular basis and therefore would not be an expense that needed to be paid every month.”

A list of items that may qualify as Lump Sum Withdrawals may be:
    Car repairs (does not include regular maintenance
    Payment of medical bills
    Payment of school tuition
    Payoff of debt to satisfy credit qualification (i.e. charge-offs and collections)
    Additional money spent toward accelerating payoff of debt
    Emergency Expenses (medical bill, etc.)
    Earnest Deposit

So a lump sum withdrawal may be made to pay off a medical bill, but you must provide proof of how the money was used (a receipt for example) to prove how the money was used.

Hope that helps!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: CHASE Bank denying us everytime for a HAMP Modification #689
    TTrumble

Hello mommiecrow,

Thank you for your message. Your story is unfortunately far too typical of those who are trying to work directly with their servicer in seeking a modification.

A formal complaint against Chase should be filed with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency at http://www.helpwithmybank.gov/complaints/index-file-a-bank-complaint.html

I was able to locate your NACA file and see that to date, your modification attempts have been directly with Chase. Please understand that we are not able to advocate for modification efforts that were created outside the NACA Home Save Program. As such, we will need to work with you on creating a proposal for modification so we can go to work on your behalf.

I see that you were recently sent an Action Plan which listed the documents we will need to create a modification proposal. Please submit those documents to your file at your first opportunity, and please also log into your NACA file online to schedule a telephone counseling appointment so we may create and submit the proposal.

Should you receive a notice of a foreclosure sale date, please let us know right away so our Stop Auction Team can work on postponing the auction.

We are eager to work with you in the fight to save your home. Please contact me at the e-mail address below with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

in reply to: Anyone working with NACA in the San Antonio Area #681
    TTrumble

Hello MarriednHappy,

Please send me your name and NACA ID number at the email address below so I may review your file and properly advise you.

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by TTrumble.
    in reply to: Citi "clear to close"? #680
    TTrumble

Congratulations Murlin!

in reply to: Will my file ever be submitted??? Help. #665
    TTrumble

Hello wenmac24,

Plesae send me your name and NACA ID number at the e-mail address below so I may review your file and properly advise you.

Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

Viewing 15 posts - 6,661 through 6,675 (of 6,744 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter