jkp2020

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jkp2020
    Participant

Thank you @damiensmith! I know the effects of being an authorized user can hold. My question is… this will appear on my credit, but would this be considered a new debt for me even though it’s not my bill?

in reply to: What is going on? #71021
    jkp2020
    Participant

@tpeguese OMG would you really? That’d would be awesome.

This is truly a great supportive community. Thank you, thank you!

Email: @bookingjaszmarie@gmail.com

in reply to: Someone explain #70983
    jkp2020
    Participant

Thank you! This was very helpful. I’ve been saving more than this before they told me my monthly maximum, so I think I’m good.

in reply to: Someone explain #70980
    jkp2020
    Participant

@nelsont my maximum monthly payment is $1029. So all I need is to put $79 to the side each month?

in reply to: Budget Workbook #70785
    jkp2020
    Participant

I have the same question & where do we upload additional information?

in reply to: Webfile status #70750
    jkp2020
    Participant

*update*

I’ve got in contact with someone and was able to get an appt scheduled and now I have been assigned to a counselor! However, it’s not until 12/22/2020 this year. These wait times are ASTRONOMICAL (that’s a 7 month hold time between the home buying workshop in May to my first official counseling session in Dec)!! Hopefully, everything goes smoothly during the ATD event where I won’t have to wait till December for another appt. *positive thinking*.

jkp2020
    Participant

@blessedmom88 Ook, thanks for this information. But why was she saying go ahead and have this filled out prior to getting the process started?

in reply to: Webfile status #70729
    jkp2020
    Participant

@mojorysing My email does state it’s for an ATD event; however, I’ve already been to the NACA Homebuyer’s Workshop on 5/23, got my NACA ID#, and filled out my intake prep information. Once I filled out all of that, an email came and they scheduled me to attend the ATD event on 7/26. What am I missing here? What are the steps to this process? I’m getting confused. I assumed this event was me finally talking to my MC because Ive already done everything else.

jkp2020
    Participant

@nelsont are you implying that we would need to type up a VOR form or would my MC provide me with one.

Not everyone rents to an apartment company, so I know it has to be exceptions to this rule. Many people rent to individuals/landlords.

in reply to: Webfile status #70718
    jkp2020
    Participant

This doesn’t make me feel hopeful for my scheduled app on Sunday. Now that I know they are off on weekends and Monday. Why would my scheduled MC appt say 7/26?

in reply to: PAYMENT SHOCK #70699
    jkp2020
    Participant

So can I build payment shock now until I get the keys or do I need to show payment shock before my first intake session?

in reply to: PAYMENT HISTORY #70692
    jkp2020
    Participant

Thank you for your speedy response, Nelson. Yes, I read my leasing agreement over earlier and it does states that all utilities are included in the rental rate.

Another question — I’ve been renting at my current spot for 5 years, and my landlord and I only signed a leasing agreement once back in 2015. He has never told me to renew my lease annually. He has good faith because of how long I’ve been renting from him, but will not having an up to date lease signed since 2015 be ok in my case? I know it’s not uncommon when you have landlords, but I just want to be sure. I’m sure he doesn’t mind verifying any information NACA may have.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter