brenee09

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #71525
    brenee09
    Participant

Tim,

We know we need to contact Great Lakes. The problem was that I had to contact the office director to figure out what was acceptable for UW vs UW having some sort of supervisor or hierarchy to see what could be accepted. Nevertheless, everything was resolved. Thank you much!

in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #71504
    brenee09
    Participant

Update- I’m not sure why it was an issue before. But I am now qualified and no additional student loan documentation was necessary.

in reply to: MSA #71198
    brenee09
    Participant

Thank you both

in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #70959
    brenee09
    Participant

Dayna- I’m not sure why this falls on me. It’s quite frustrating since I just spoke with someone else who got qualified two weeks ago with using the loan obligation statement. It’s been two full days and I don’t have a response. I’m not sure how long I should wait before I follow up.

in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #70937
    brenee09
    Participant

Dayna- my loan is not in forbearance. I have a payment due Aug 13. So I’m really not sure what the hang up is.

Martin- im glad they accepted yours. Hopefully I get it resolved so I can move forward.

in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #70925
    brenee09
    Participant

Yes it has everything she needs on it but she doesn’t want to accept it because she is not familiar with MGL and isn’t sure what they normally provide. I emailed the director yesterday. If I don’t hear back by tomorrow I’ll follow up.

in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #70886
    brenee09
    Participant

Update- the UW just called me and said the loan obligation statement isn’t enough and to call my local office to get contact information for the director. She does not feel comfortable approving our file with this document and she is not familiar with MGL. She said I need to see what the office director says.

in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #70877
    brenee09
    Participant

I’m confused as well. In her voicemail she says “I see what you provided, but that’s not what I need”. I called MGL again & got the same response. I emailed naca services & am awaiting a response. I uploaded our obligation statements again even though they don’t want that. I’m not sure what else to do.

in reply to: Great Lakes Borrowers #70862
    brenee09
    Participant

Thank you! I’ll try to clarify this tomorrow. I called MGL again at 8:30, I got the same response, which is “the obligation statement is what you need”. A manager was even asked. Hoping I can get over this hurdle!

in reply to: Submit to underwriting #70008
    brenee09
    Participant

Yes I continue to look because I started house shopping back in February. I have a preapproval for fha, usda, & conventional. However, in the middle of searching I came across NACA & would rather utilize this program. However if something comes up that I absolutely love I may have to go another route.

in reply to: Submit to underwriting #69930
    brenee09
    Participant

Thank you! I addressed all conditions at one time since all but one of the things were items I already provided. After that, I emailed NACA services & copies my MC. They said she would resubmit my file. After a few days I followed up & my MC responded & said she will wait until my next appointment to do so. I’m not sure why as I’d rzther know if I need something additional prior to my next appointment.

in reply to: Submit to underwriting #69912
    brenee09
    Participant

Hello, thank you for the reply. I guess I should clarify. I’m waiting on my file to be resubmitted and I’m wondering how long it normally takes a MC to resubmit a file.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter