quietboo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: New limit for high cost area-DC #69464
    quietboo
    Participant

what are the new limits for 2020 for the DMV area? where is the information posted? thanks

in reply to: Participation #69412
    quietboo
    Participant

@Nelsont ok thank you. What do i when my MC is not responsive, no emails, phone calls, nada. I just want an update to make sure file is complete and when it will be resubmitted for qualification. I talked to member services and they emailed her to review file. Still no communication. I know she is busy with ATD events but still… What else can i do besides keep emailing her? How can i expedite my file to qualification?

in reply to: Down Payment Programs #69404
    quietboo
    Participant

Oh i see…did not know they had a specific criteria…thanks for sharing

in reply to: Down Payment Programs #69397
    quietboo
    Participant

@Nelsont so the ones listed on this website do not work with NACA? https://www.hud.gov/states/maryland/homeownership/buyingprgms

in reply to: Down Payment Programs #69389
    quietboo
    Participant

I would like to know as well, looking to buy in dmv area too.

in reply to: Backup ATD? #69362
    quietboo
    Participant

@gotem952 I would try to register for 2 and see if it lets you. I had done an ATD event end of May and was not qualified and given conditions. I have met the conditions now and my MC is not doing anything, not replying emails and has not resubmitted file for qualification. I wish i had signed up for another ATD event for June or July. Now I tried to sign up for one and there is none til September and my next appointment with MC is October. So don’t be like me and definitely sign up for 2 if it lets you.

in reply to: Time crunch #69307
    quietboo
    Participant

1.5 years omg hope you get to close in 2 weeks. It has only been 4 months since our first intake appointment and I am already frustrated lol We are considering other loan options but having to pay PMI with less than 20% down on other loans is the only thing now that is leaning us toward staying with naca and seeing it through. Guess I just have to be patient. Living with family might be ideal but we also have kids and don’t want to be a burden on them not knowing how long this naca thing will take. Kids also need to be registered in school by Aug/Sept and school distict we are looking to purchase is not the same as where family lives and it might be hard on kids to adjust to different school once the school year starts. Renting in area we want to buy might be the better option. Rent is also higher in Maryland than what we pay here in North Carolina, so how will that affect our payment shock? Does naca have any problem with breaking your lease if you end up closing on your house before your lease term ends? If we rent we might have to sign a 12 month lease. After we move, how many months of renting will we have to show for verification of rent to be naca qualified? I know before you start the process they want 2rs but after you are already in the process and you move, how much do they require?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)