richard899

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #67055
    richard899
    Participant

Thanks @Ttrumble and @Nelsont, I’ll keep my hopes on these words!

in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #67054
    richard899
    Participant

Thanks Nelsont, well, to be more specific. Two of my Friends started the process on 2019 after Citi exitied. One of them closed last december when I started my process. About my documents I renewed my EAD recently and after that I started my process with NACA and the next renewal will be again at the end of 2021. that’s why I ask what recommendation can I follow now?

in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #67048
    richard899
    Participant

Hi, is there more participant lenders other than bofa? Apparently I haven’t had good luck with the bofa underwitter and after 45days days on underwitting process, for him is not enough my EAD and SSN to give the clear to close. I have other members from my family and some friends that bought house thru NACA (bofa) with the same Documentation I have and they didnt have any problems (an unexpired EAD and a SSN). the question is what do I do? can I request change of bofa underwritter? can I request Naca submit a new application an hopefully it will be take by a new underwritter?

in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #66993
    richard899
    Participant

I will do. Thanks so much Nelsont!

in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #66982
    richard899
    Participant

Nelsont Thanks for being so quick to respond. Often a few guiding words serve to understand better than endless silence. When you say continue upload did you meant keep uploading pay stubs and statements or keep fixing conditions? after I get my credit access approval 40 data ago my MC told me just you dont need upload anything else. I will let you know when I need something from you.

in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #66979
    richard899
    Participant

jdrodr2 jdrodr2 don’t feel frustrated. my closing date supposed to be last Mar31; the builder gave me an extension 15 days more until tomorrow. my status is still as underwitting initial review. my MC sent my application to the bank last Mar05. all the conditions that the underwitter has requested are the same documents that are already loaded in the file. I don’t understand that either. I think that about 30 times the underwitter has posted conditions at different times but strangely underwitter did not posted them all at once. I mean 10 conditions in 1 week then 7 the next week then 4 more and so on and many of them have been repeated over and over again. So, this is really frustrating because my file has 40 days on underwitter hands and they did the home appraisal one month ago. Also obtain information from my MC has been very difficult by email and even if I call to the office. The only think I know is we are waiting

in reply to: Lender Status – Underwriting-Pending Decline #66865
    richard899
    Participant

Hi, it has been my mortgage process after credit access approved:
    MAR05 lender status initial review
    MAR09 file incomplete pending review
    MAR09 New conditions added
    MAR13 Naca fixed conditions
    MAR16 New conditions added
    MAR16 Naca sent Change of circunstances
    MAR17 more conditions added
    MAR23 NACA fixed conditions
    MAR23 lender status initial review
    MAR30 new conditions added
    Mar31 Naca sent Change of circunstances
    Apr02 new conditions added
    Apr02 Naca fixed conditions
    Apr06 underwitting-2nd-opportunity. the file is pending decline (suspended) and is back to a lender underwitter for a second review. No conditions.

My question is what’s going on? I already have 35 days on the mortgage process. The builder gave me and extension for 30days until MAR31 and now I’m in my 2nd extension until Apr15. What comes next?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter