KHURT

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KHURT
    Participant

AROUND 7ISH

in reply to: Is this normal??? #66934
    KHURT
    Participant

@DJCWILL Sorry it took so long to respond. Yes, I actually closed on last Tuesday. Everything was very last minute. Received CTC on late Monday evening and closed at 12:30 Tuesday.

KHURT
    Participant

@NELSONT THANKS, I JUST DON’T WANT TO LOSE THIS HOUSE. THE SELLER HAS PULLED OUT ONCE BEFORE AND I BEGGED THEM TO DO AN EXTENSION AND TODAY IS THE DAY WITH NOTHING. THIS IS SO STRESSFUL, ESPECIALLY DURING THIS HARD TIME

KHURT
    Participant

I have been having the hardest time trying to get any info. I think I’m just waiting on a CTC, at least that is what processing said when I called them on Friday. Called back today and it transferred me to member services and a young lady told me that no one was available today for processing. Is BOA still processing?

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66706
    KHURT
    Participant

So have you received an initial disclosure

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66702
    KHURT
    Participant

My MC and my agent has been trying to get it escalated. She has talked to the regional manager yesterday but says she can’t get a response today. I asked her for his number and she told me that it was his cell and couldn’t give it to me. Are you closing today? This really has me anxious

in reply to: Is this normal??? #66701
    KHURT
    Participant

I am having issues as well. My closing date was supposed to be back in Feb.
    The seller backed out of the contract the beginning of March and gave me my earnest money back. Once the corona outback got bad they called me back. Now my closing date is supposed to be 04/06/2020. I rec’d an initial disclosure on 03/30/2020 but nothing since then. I am worried that this isn’t going to happen on Monday and I lose this house again. I am really frustrated and stressed, especially with all that’s going on.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66699
    KHURT
    Participant

I am having issues as well. My closing date was supposed to be back in Feb.
    The seller backed out of the contract the beginning of March and gave me my earnest money back. Once the corona outback got bad they called me back. Now my closing date is supposed to be 04/06/2020. I rec’d an initial disclosure on 03/30/2020 but nothing since then. I am worried that this isn’t going to happen on Monday and I lose this house again. I am really frustrated and stressed, especially with all that’s going on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter