foxleo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: NACA interest rates higher than traditonal #66183
    foxleo
    Participant

I need it to go down. It makes such a big difference in my property! I don’t want to have to restart my search because this is fluctuating so erratically

in reply to: No Response for weeks – MC #66179
    foxleo
    Participant

Hey Nelson – thanks for the quick response. I have called the office for an appointment multiple times and no answer, which is how I kept getting rerouted to member services. No one told me that I could be seen if I walk in. If no one contacts me that will be my next mode of contact – thanks for letting me know that’s even an option.

I understand my PITI and payment shock. My realtor has done the workups on a few of the properties I was interested in (to include taxes, insurance and fees) so that I know how to not exceed the PITI. My issue is that I was told my PITI is based off my payment shock which is not accurate to the amounts I have been saving and paying in rent consistently (I have been doing payment shock since Oct 2019 – present). When I asked my MC about it, he said that it was incorrect but that he didn’t have the time to look at my file at the moment to reassess and would at the telephone appointment (the appointment I have been unable to schedule for weeks). Without him reassessing, I have not been able to genuinely look at properties that are within my affordability. I do not have overtime nor a second job, just consistent government income that I have reduced miscellaneous spending on in order to have a consistent payment shock. Unfortunately this is not a case of misunderstanding. Thank you for your insight it’s appreciated!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter