coquipr79

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Seller putting house back on Market #71451
    coquipr79
    Participant

What was the 3K spent on? Mostly EMD? If so, you should have contingencies in place regarding financing. Hopefully, you close soon though!

coquipr79
    Participant

Thanks for the detailed reply @TTrumble

I’m not trying to “jump”. I guess just frustrated. I’ll have to be patient and pray that I get an earlier appointment or that my next appointment would be my approval.

coquipr79
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Yes I’ve already had my intake and had a second meeting this past Wednesday. He told me what I had left to submit which where only a few documents and I’ve done already. He said earliest is August 27. Am I able to speak with a remote counselor so I can go ahead and get qualified?

coquipr79
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I currently have a home mortgage and will be selling it before my Naca settlement.

My furlough is the biggest issue but hope to return soon. In the meantime I’m trying to find out if the mortgage relief forbearance disqualifies me. I don’t think it will and I’ll just need a letter of explanation but I just need to confirm.

Also I’ve been told I can qualify with Naca while being on unemployment so long as I have a letter from my employer that I will in fact be returning when things start to normalize.

coquipr79
    Participant

Bump

coquipr79
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Would that be a potential condition to get credit access or in order to get to closing?

coquipr79
    Participant

Thanks for the reply @TTrumble . So to clarify, I can use a Pay As You Earn(PAYE) plan instead of an Income-Based Repayment (IBR). Both plans are options on the Studentaid.gov website when I get an estimate.

coquipr79
    Participant

Oh that hurts. Would you or someone else here happen to know if I need to get a separate estimate from the studentaid.gov website for both my wife and I? We are in deferment and I was told on a webinar that we can use the estimate from the studentaid.gov website. I was hoping someone can tell me how that works. My MC hasn’t responded to me.

in reply to: ATD vs Intake #69094
    coquipr79
    Participant

I just had my virtual ATD event and it was basically the same as my first intake session. He even told me they only allocate 1 hour total for you and they don’t have time for any sort of underwriting review.

coquipr79
    Participant

@jespy_3

Thanks for the reply. Interesting that NACA allowed your unemployment income to count but these are very special time we are in with Covid-19. Good luck with credit access stage! If you wouldn’t mind, could you post an update if you got through credit access even while on furlough? It would go along way toward helping me decide if I should continue with the process now or what until I’m off of furlough, hopefully June 1. Thanks!

coquipr79
    Participant

Hello. I wonder if the above is also true for those being furloughed? I am being furloughed so I am still with the company just not getting paid until I am told to return. My employment status won’t show a gap on unemployment but will show a gap of pay for the time I’m on furlough. I’m assuming a LOE will be acceptable?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by coquipr79.
    in reply to: Finally Closed #66862
    coquipr79
    Participant

Congrats! How did the owners allow about 2 1/2 months until closing? Well assuming you placed an offer Jan 24th.

in reply to: Get qualified while selling current home? #66294
    coquipr79
    Participant

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. So from Naca’s timeline, it sounds like I would go through intake, NACA qualification, purchase workshop & housing search, purchase & sale contract, property condition, hopefully have my house sold, and then step 7 Naca credit access & bank application?

I just wanted to be sure that sounds right and that I can get naca qualified with the stipulation of the house being sold prior to credit access. Thanks again!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter