kb7571

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kb7571
    Participant

@bakerthebaker i don’t have a final disclosure or a clear to close. I haven’t even been assigned a closing coordinator.

@TTrumble
    do you have any insight?

in reply to: Just starting the program, what to expect #66601
    kb7571
    Participant

@Makriver I use genius scan…its an app on your phone where you can take the photo of a document and it converts it to pdf automatically. Saved alot of time…not that it mattered smh

in reply to: VERY disappointing NACA experience #66569
    kb7571
    Participant

I wish i had you as my realtor. My in-house realtor couldnt fasten your boot straps. I am literally begging for more information from everyone and nobody can give it. Everyones response is “i’ll check and send an escalation email” smh…this process shouldnt be so painful

in reply to: So disappointed #66568
    kb7571
    Participant

@NelsonT if that is the case in house realtors shoukd be having that out onto the P&S agreements to avoid unnecessary fees because nobody cares except the buyer.

in reply to: So disappointed #66549
    kb7571
    Participant

I have responded via email.

Thank you

in reply to: So close but yet so far #66236
    kb7571
    Participant

***update***

My MC let me know the delay was from the builder providing the taxes to her so she could get it to credit access. Because its an existing new construction they didnt have the proper taxes and attempted to overcharge us. The MC is fimiliar with the area so she fought on our behalf to have taxes corrected. That process took 2wks. The builder only allowed a week extension.

We signed the bank app monday and have no conditions to meet outside of the 1st set the send. Appraisal was completed yesterday and should be in file monday. Hopefully everything comes back next week and we get a close date the end of next week or the week after. $100 a day is a big bill.

in reply to: So close but yet so far #66057
    kb7571
    Participant

@Alikay yes i signed the loan estimate already. I just wish my realtor and MC didn’t preach the 30 day mark and was more realiatic that it would take 45-60 days. I’m really worried that I will have to pay $100 a day after 3/13 and $2500 if it goes past 3/31.

in reply to: So close but yet so far #66051
    kb7571
    Participant

***update***

I am a bit confused. My MC will submit my bank app Monday. I’ve previously already signed my LOE and received the paper copy in the mail. Reading posts in the forum it seems that some people don’t sign the LOE until after the bank app is approved. My closing is 3/13 she stated that won’t happen because they won’t have the CD by then but she says it should be 2wks or shorter since i don’t have to worry about inspections or anything.

Hopefully this bank app goes through quickly and i get these closing documents asap.

in reply to: realtor issue?? #65703
    kb7571
    Participant

at this point I am scared to get a new agent because we are so far into the process, I just want my home smh.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter