kb7571

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kb7571
    Participant

@plharris @djcwill09 after all of the fighting and going back and forth I finally got my CTC with closing date of Friday 4/17. I cant imagine how long this would have been if I didnt bug my MC and lender 24/7. The nightmare is over.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66771
    kb7571
    Participant

@djcwill09 I’m hoping the same for me and my wife too. I am looking forward to giving this testimony but idk if i would ever recommend naca to anyone after this experience.

in reply to: Is this normal??? #66740
    kb7571
    Participant

@plharris i am waiting for the same thing. @TTrumble went ghost on me after he told me to reach out lol…grab a ticket and get in line unfortunately.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66725
    kb7571
    Participant

@djcwill09 how’s everythig progressing for you. I was able to get my conditions addressed which was the final purchase agreement info. Luckily the seller is responsive but now it’s going back to Bank of America so who knows. At this point I can only laugh when going back to Bank of america. All i can do os laugh and wait for a new condition that they couldve told me days ago.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66707
    kb7571
    Participant

@KHURT yea i received it last week 3/26 and its crawling. Nothing for a week and now 2 back to back conditions. Hopefully I’ll have some news tomorrow smh but nothing happens on Fridays for me.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66703
    kb7571
    Participant

@KHURT absolutely not, i got a condition for the updated sales contract…it seems like when they review a file they go down the checkliat until they hit something wrong and inatead of getting everything that’s needed they get 1 thing. And when thats taken care of they start over ubtil something else is found.

At this point I’ll just be happy to get a closing date.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66700
    kb7571
    Participant

Have you tried to get your file escalated? I thunk I’ve anooyed everyone at this point with the nagging but i sont care because nobody cares about getting this house more than us buyers.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66697
    kb7571
    Participant

@djcwill09 i used a naca realtor and honesty I feel I should’ve done it myself. I found the home, follow ups with the seller and conditions. She just signed on and got a check.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66693
    kb7571
    Participant

@djcwill09 i pray you get through closing without too much more issues. I’ve come to see why people stay away from naca but on the flip side i see why people try to stick it out.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66690
    kb7571
    Participant

@Nelsont it is an existing new construction. Didnt have much of a choice.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66687
    kb7571
    Participant

@NelsonT unfortunately my closing date on my P&S angreement was 3/13. I was able to get a week extension. Since then ive been charged $100 a day and got a $2500 fee since its rolled into April. I begged the seller for another extension because them and the title company has been begging BOA for closing docs amd they see its not my fault. But I doubt they continue to just push back. Also the vvoe number is my work line and it goes to my manager. No call has been made yet.

in reply to: Bank of America issues #66685
    kb7571
    Participant

@Nelsont i have tried that first but everytime i get told “I will reach out to the lender and get back to you OR I will reach out to lender so monitor your file for an update”….and then nothing happens.

in reply to: Tech problem has phones down? #66681
    kb7571
    Participant

Is anyone having issues signing in the Naca files? I attempt to put in my naca id and it says wrong info.

in reply to: Is this normal??? #66677
    kb7571
    Participant

@TTrumble have you had a chance to read the email i sent?

in reply to: Is this normal??? #66669
    kb7571
    Participant

@TTrumble ive sent you the email, and i want to add that I haven’t been appointed a cloaing coordinator either and I dont know how to get in contact with my BOA underwriter…if thats even an option.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter