MNWilson

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MNWilson
    Participant

It seems like the question that is not being answered is at what step do we apply for the BOA grant? If we are not allowed to speak directly to BOA then should our agent be able to assist us with applying for the grant? If we are working with a In House NACA agent are they informed our how the process should work?

So if you can’t apply for the BOA grant without going through BOA’s loan application process, how should you apply and provide them with your NACA info?

in reply to: Scheduled Appointment Canceled! #70551
    MNWilson
    Participant

Thank you for the encouraging words! I was able to have my appointment today and I am waiting for my employer to fill out the VOE so I can be submitted for qualification next week!

in reply to: Scheduled Appointment Canceled! #70485
    MNWilson
    Participant

Hi. Tim,

I have forwarded the email to you. If there is an event scheduled for Monday or not I don’t know. What I do know is that I received an email that my appointment was cancelled and my counselor won’t return my emails.

in reply to: Scheduled Appointment Canceled! #70472
    MNWilson
    Participant

@sneakerz4me Thanks for the encouragement. Currently waiting patiently to speak to a representative as caller number 65 in line with Member Service! Ugh!

in reply to: Important employment gap question #66755
    MNWilson
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently in the process of becoming NACA qualified. I am entering my 4th of 6 months of shock payments (I have already met my MRF) As of April 5th, I will furloughed from my job due to COVID-19 and will receive unemployment. If I’m looking at potentially up to a year to qualify, should I continue to make my shock payments? I have every intention to make my shock payments, continue to pay my bills on time and not take on any new debts. What is the best recommendation since I am able to continue all of the requirements considering the circumstances and I more than likely will be furloughed more than 30 days?

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter