sgraham6219

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I work for a startup, and our CEO will pretty much be who they end up reaching to. He never answers the phone, and about 90% of our communications is done online. Now that everyone is remote, I’m sure he’s less inclined to answer. I hope they do ask for an email address as an alternative, at least that way I know he’ll see it come in.

I just spoke with my MC and she did confirm that BOA is still processing and can take 2-3 weeks before we get an update. I guess I’ll just play the waiting game to see what happens. During our contract signing we requested a 45 extension from the closing date 4/30 in an addendum. Given the current uncertainty, our attorneythought it was best to add it just in case. This way we are safe guarded by some delay in processing.

Fingers crossed ×

in reply to: House hold member under 21? #62336
    sgraham6219
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a question regarding adding a household member under the age of 21 to our process.

My youngest sister, 11 years old has asked me if she could move with me once the process is complete. She’s more like my daughter and is disappointed that we will be leaving her. My parents have agreed to let her move with me, however, my husband and I are at our final steps of being qualified.

Will I need custody documents in order to add her to our household? Will this slow down our approval process?

It’s already exhausting trying to get a hold of my MC, and I really don’t want this to be another barrier to overcome.

Help please. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter