mrstaylor

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Complete Timeline and Review of NACA Experience #71356
    mrstaylor

thank you for the advice! Congratulations and enjoy your new home!

in reply to: Complete Timeline and Review of NACA Experience #71344
    mrstaylor

oh boy.. I’m also in Arizona and I believe I have the same female MC you mentioned. All I’ve seen lately in the Phx Market are extreme bidding wars. did you have to deal with any of that as well?

in reply to: Interest Rate Locked When? #71220
    mrstaylor

For the 80% of MSA, they won’t include household member’s income right? since that’s not used for the qualification amount.

in reply to: Need Advice on Student Loan Options! #69195
    mrstaylor

Thank you, @ttrumble! That is such good news, I kept getting the 12 payment answer! Looks we may be able to qualify even earlier! *fingers crossed!*

in reply to: Need Advice on Student Loan Options! #69167
    mrstaylor

Has anyone had success getting qualified once their student loan is out of forbearance but less than 12 payments have been made? The rehab program we’re in ends in Sept and the loan would be considered out of default but there will have only been 9 months of on time payments. Any advice is appreciated!

in reply to: HOUSING MARKET 2020 #67249
    mrstaylor

Thank you for your insight Tim. I also like the emphasis on “experts” 😀 We are uncharted waters for sure, whether the bubble will slowly deflate or just burst entirely… I guess we’ll find out!

in reply to: Credit line increase #66508
    mrstaylor

Thank you,@Nelsont!

in reply to: Credit line increase #66506
    mrstaylor

I know NACA is not looking at score or utilization, which I am so thankful for! I just figure if the possibility to increase my score is there I want to take advantage. As long as it doesn’t cause any issue from an underwriting stand point.

in reply to: VERY disappointing NACA experience #66502
    mrstaylor

@2BLESSED Thank you for always having a positive word. Have been following your updates and was very happy when you got your clear to close.

mrstaylor

I’ve been trying to get clear answers on the “24 months” limit and my MC said to refer to the date opened and when NACA pulled your credit. BUT this is the same MC who’s stating we need to pay medical bills that are over 3 years old. Like you said, I really like her as well and will do the work but if it doesn’t make sense or I don’t HAVE to I rather put that money to something else.

From what you’ve explained an LOE should be sufficient.

in reply to: Medical Collection DOS vs. Date referred to CA #66110
    mrstaylor

Thank you! I’ll mention this to my MC I’m not sure why I’m being asked to pay things that were added to the credit bureau in 2014 and 2016. :/

in reply to: Defaulted Student Loan #66080
    mrstaylor

@TTrumble I’m currently trying to get qualified and I’ve been told by two MC’s in my local office that the lender NEEDS to see 12 months of payments on defaulted student loans, even though the rehab program I’m enrolled in is 9 months long. They still need to see 3 payments once it’s out of default. My biggest issue with this is this is a household members (my husband) student loan.

I noticed in the work book it says 3-12 months of on time payments. But each MC says that information is not true with BofA.Could you clarify if this is correct?

in reply to: Medical Collection DOS vs. Date referred to CA #66079
    mrstaylor

@tattedqueen87 now that you’ve had your intake, what did you MC say?

in reply to: Credit collection past two years #65882
    mrstaylor

Well since I’ve got quite a bit of time until qualification I think I’ll get documents showing it’s medical and over two years old and ask my MC if that’ll be good.

in reply to: Credit collection past two years #65878
    mrstaylor

I was just about to ask a similar question to this I’m glad there’s already a recent thread. During my intake when we got our action plan and were told we had to pay two items that were over two years AND medical collections. I have one that will be two years old in May and we won’t be qualified by then (thank you student loans!) so should I just write an LOE? It’s also a medical collection, I was actually surprised when he told us we would have to pay those because the workbook makes it seem otherwise.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter