mrstaylor

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: NACA GRADUATES: COME SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORY #72193
    mrstaylor

@Movebyfaith what a testimony!! congratulations!!

in reply to: Complete Timeline and Review of NACA Experience #72165
    mrstaylor

Hello @Rml712 do you happen to still have the office managers email and the list of NACA title companies?

The MC never responded to our request for a PSL so we missed out on a house and I only received the list of inspectors. She hasn’t replied to my emails asking for the list of title agencies either :/ off to an interesting start!

in reply to: HOW TO GET PSL QUICKLY #72158
    mrstaylor

Thank you both for your help! Anyone happen to have the email address for the Phoenix office manager? Or the list of approved title companies in AZ? I haven’t been able to get that from my MC.

in reply to: HOW TO GET PSL QUICKLY #72153
    mrstaylor

Submitting the offer while waiting won’t be an issue for NACA? @TTrumble That would be helpful!! This market really is not waiting 24 hours and most sellers do showings through the weekend and pick an offer Monday morning.

The office phone number usually rings for a bit then sends me directly to member services.

in reply to: QUALIFIED!! #72018
    mrstaylor

thank you @sneakerz4me!!

in reply to: QUALIFIED!! #72016
    mrstaylor

@Damien Smith Has the afternoon purchase workshop been canceled? No organizer has joined the meeting that I received a link for.

in reply to: Qualification Pending #71928
    mrstaylor

I’m glad you heard back! One step closer 🙂 I’ve also been in qualification pending since Wednesday but I’m signed up for the achieve the dream tomorrow so hopefully we can get qualified!

in reply to: Grants in AZ that work with NACA #71923
    mrstaylor

Hello @Rml712! Did you ever find any grants? We just got submitted to underwriting and our MC gave us 2 but they’ve both been depleted (trellis and newtowncdc).

in reply to: Complete Timeline and Review of NACA Experience #71356
    mrstaylor

thank you for the advice! Congratulations and enjoy your new home!

in reply to: Complete Timeline and Review of NACA Experience #71344
    mrstaylor

oh boy.. I’m also in Arizona and I believe I have the same female MC you mentioned. All I’ve seen lately in the Phx Market are extreme bidding wars. did you have to deal with any of that as well?

in reply to: Interest Rate Locked When? #71220
    mrstaylor

For the 80% of MSA, they won’t include household member’s income right? since that’s not used for the qualification amount.

in reply to: Need Advice on Student Loan Options! #69195
    mrstaylor

Thank you, @ttrumble! That is such good news, I kept getting the 12 payment answer! Looks we may be able to qualify even earlier! *fingers crossed!*

in reply to: Need Advice on Student Loan Options! #69167
    mrstaylor

Has anyone had success getting qualified once their student loan is out of forbearance but less than 12 payments have been made? The rehab program we’re in ends in Sept and the loan would be considered out of default but there will have only been 9 months of on time payments. Any advice is appreciated!

in reply to: HOUSING MARKET 2020 #67249
    mrstaylor

Thank you for your insight Tim. I also like the emphasis on “experts” 😀 We are uncharted waters for sure, whether the bubble will slowly deflate or just burst entirely… I guess we’ll find out!

in reply to: Credit line increase #66508
    mrstaylor

Thank you,@Nelsont!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter