Perkins5

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: No update from Bank #58364
    Perkins5

Definitely not closing tomorrow. I think the process with the conditions is so silly and inefficient. Why not review the whole file and send all conditions at once. They get addressed and then move on. The lender does not take 2-3 days to review they take 5+ days.

I’m very much tired of following up with NACA too. My MC is unresponsive – she only responds when I speak to someone else and then tells me absolutely nothing.

I just don’t think this process should be as stressful as it is… but that’s my last bit of complaining *pinky promise* I’ve got a lot to worry about other than this house and constantly following up isn’t doing me much good so i’m going to let it work it’s self out.

in reply to: No update from Bank #50946
    Perkins5

I only have the “initial” closing disclosure and it states 08/16 for closing. I thought we needed at least a 48 hour buffer… Maybe that’s more of a cautionary measure for the seller so they are aware that we might not close on time.

BOA seems to be delayed. I apparently was suppose to hear from them last week and just today heard back about another condition; and that was after my agent contacted the underwriter. But, we’ll see in the next few days – I’m hoping everything goes as scheduled.

in reply to: No update from Bank #50890
    Perkins5

Oh ok, thanks that good to know. I know those ATD events can put a hold on the people not participating in the event; which is unfortunate.

I did hear back about the condition and it was something for the attorney’s office to take care of. I’m hoping to get my file rushed. Tomorrow is the last day i can get the CTC without needing to extend with the seller.

in reply to: Naca Loan #50848
    Perkins5

Thank ya’ll! I’m feeling better today (minus still waiting for the bank). I was hoping to bring less to closing so that upset me a bit. But it is what it is. I knew i would be broke until 2020 after this house stuff anyways haha.

in reply to: “Need” final ctc #50481
    Perkins5

Hi @alesiaconner, I didn’t know member services had an email but usually someone answers when you call member services. Are you able to go to the office in person? I’m sorry you aren’t getting a response.

in reply to: “Need” final ctc #50471
    Perkins5

Ok, thank ya’ll! I addressed the hoa policy this morning which was the last condition so I’m hoping they don’t come back with more conditions.

in reply to: Lender Condition #50392
    Perkins5

Yeah reading through this forum it doesn’t seem like anyone has closed in 28 days. And looking at my timeline now, I definitely don’t see that happening which is unfortunate. I’m just hoping everything else goes through smoothly at least – i’m really trying to avoid any hiccups.

I heard back from my agent and it seems she has the condition already handled so that is good news. I have another condition that i’m a bit worried about but I’m hoping it all works out.

Thanks for your response!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter