Alikay

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

It is very frustrating and as someone who lost out on a house because of my realtor and lack of communication from HAND, I get it but don’t give up. Think about what your ultimate goal is.

They will come back to you for the same documents over and over sometimes. My husband and I have a folder on the computer organized for all the paperwork by month so it’s just a matter of click and send as annoying as it is. Best to understand up front that this will happen and be at peace with it and think about the end goal and how you’ll be happy once it’s over. Just push through.

in reply to: Benefits of using a NACA realtor vs outside realtor? #65457
    Alikay

Realtor isn’t necessarily in the office. They are just realtors that are already registered with NACA and understand the program. If you use your own personal realtor they still have to do the Naca webinar. It just goes more smoothly I think if you use a NACA realtor. I’ve had two so far though and they were not high quality. Not people I would ever consider using outside of NACA but they understood the steps and had relationships with the NACA staff…Knew who to call if there was an issue etc.

in reply to: MC not available #49619
    Alikay

My lawyer suggested I go to the event. He said everyone if there and yes it would be in your best interest to go. I’m gonna go on Sunday as well because nothing is going right on my side.

in reply to: Next Steps #49618
    Alikay

@living20057

No luck. My MC is out until the end of July. MS assures me someone will be in touch.
    My record as HAND is stuck on “house search” I called today and the person I need to speak with was not available. So the attorney is waiting on HAND and HAND is waiting on what I don’t know?! It’s been two weeks and I still haven’t signed the contract. I am most certainly annoyed.

in reply to: MC not available #49616
    Alikay

Similar problem. Mine is out until July 26th! What?!?! This is getting crazy

in reply to: Next Steps #49522
    Alikay

@living20057 oh great. I didn’t know I could request an appointment with member services for my MC thanks for the tip. I don’t know why my office is so far away. I would have to fly it’s 7 hours drive 🤣 kind of crazy.

in reply to: Next Steps #49515
    Alikay

@living20057 lol I don’t think you understood when I said nothing is happening. My office is in a completely different city so I can’t just walk in.

But I did hear from the realtor today who said he sent the required docs to my MC and uploaded what was required. According to him the sellers sent the contract to the lawyer I’ve not seen it and obviously haven’t signed it so I’m going to call the lawyer and see what’s happening on that end.

in reply to: Next Steps #49497
    Alikay

Hi @living20057 no contract yet my realtor has seemed to gone missing since the inspection and my MC hasn’t scheduled a meeting with me. Nothing is happening is my concern. Have you had your meeting and signed your contract already?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter