Alikay

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Changes to Dashboard? #66104
    Alikay

I can still see everything. What stage are you in the process?

in reply to: So close but yet so far #66055
    Alikay

LOE? Did you mean Loan Estimate?
    I hope you get through it quickly. I’ve been HAND clear before my credit access approval. Signed Bank App on 2/18, got my initial CD on 3/5 after hours, with estimated closing on 3/13.
    Wishing you all the best

in reply to: Defaulted Student Loan #66049
    Alikay

We didn’t get any notification about the payment but it’s all good. No way we would ignore it! We have no late/missed payments for 5 years! We’ve passed that year mark now in any case. But appreciate the clarification.

in reply to: Defaulted Student Loan #66028
    Alikay

I don’t know what the written policy is but my husband accidentally missed 3 payments because of miscommunication. His payments were under review and he thought they communicated that payments were suspended turns out they were not… Only knew he had 3 missed payments because his credit score plummeted… He had to wait 12 months before he could qualify. So I ended up being qualified alone. Weren’t happy because I felt that was the only issue with our finances that was obviously a mistake not because of an inability to pay but they still didn’t qualify him.

in reply to: NACA interest rates higher than traditonal #66009
    Alikay

Your rate gets locked when you get your loan estimate disclosure and you click that link in the email they send you.

in reply to: Cash to close #65981
    Alikay

Awesome. Thank you.

in reply to: Cash to close #65978
    Alikay

Thanks Nelsont I know that much I want to know if my buy down amount is included in that cash to close amount.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Alikay.
    in reply to: So close but yet so far #65973
    Alikay

If you haven’t gotten credit access approved or done your bank application yet, I don’t see how you will close in 9 days.

in reply to: Buydown timing question #65911
    Alikay

I changed my buy down amount after submitting the bank app. We sent in a new coc..seemed to have happened without any issues. Though I’m still waiting on the bank after responding to conditions.

in reply to: 2 year employment – questions #65898
    Alikay

I believe the 2 years is about job/income stability. You should definitely have a conversation with your MC. I didn’t qualify initially although finances were fine. I had to wait a few months to have that 24 months of FT.

in reply to: Loan Estimate Received. #65861
    Alikay

Congrats on getting it locked in at 3% 🎊

in reply to: LOE Property Distance #65825
    Alikay

Thanks for the response. Someone from NACA responded after I posted.

Apparently if the property is 50 miles or more from employment they ask for a LOE.
    I live in NYC this sort of daily commute is normal for many. The property I’m getting is a bit outside the city. Driving would be about 75mins or by train 90 mins ( my current commute)

But yes they are concerned about whether we will actually occupy the property and if we will be able to make the commute daily.

Wish the lenders would take into consideration locality when thinking about conditions such as these. But it’s an easy condition to address I believe so I won’t complain. There are many other things it could have been.

in reply to: Tract Median Family Income % #65744
    Alikay

Nope. I was hoping the same as you. Emailed my MC he said it’s very strict.

Alikay

Also we filled out the form and gave it to them to finish up because we weren’t allowed to have it after they signed. It had to go straight to NACA. So we gave them the email address.

Alikay

@blessedmom88 my MC sent me a form where my landlord just had to fill in the dates for 12 months- when the rent that was due, rent that was paid. It asked if I paid on time or if there were any issues. Then sign.
    We filled out the dates part (because we thought that was most tedious) and the amounts etc and gave it to them to put of we were late yes or no and if there were any issues and to sign. I don’t know if that’s just something that happens out of my office.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter