Alikay

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #67078
    Alikay

Hi @richard899 Did you work with a lawyer to deal with your immigration process? Ask them to write a letter explaining the USCIS guidelines relating to EAD. If not, ask the attorney working on your case if they have any suggestions. BOA underwriters likely only have limited knowledge of immigration procedures. I had similar issues with them understanding the validity of my own documents. Good luck.

in reply to: 4-days before closing-Not clear documents yet #66984
    Alikay

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, closing can be very last minute. I didn’t know I was closing at all until 2 hours before I closed and my final closing disclosure didn’t come until 40 minutes before close. I didn’t sign any additional documents after my bank app documents.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Alikay.
    in reply to: Finally Closed #66870
    Alikay

@coquipr79 contract was fully executed on February 18th. With the expectation we’d close by March 31st. And we were on track to close earlier too until COVID made life a little more complicated.

Thanks @truque94

in reply to: Finally Closed #66856
    Alikay

Thank you.

Alikay

They are still processing. I’m supposed to close tomorrow… So there have been many back and forth emails with my Closing coordinator relaying info to and from the bank be today. For VOE bank reached out asking for email addresses of our HR since no one is in office to answer the work phone. MY voe was done via email… For my husband who we had considerable issues getting voe for, we had to do a multitude of things that were specific to our case to prove he was still employed with the same income. Make sure you have a verifiable way of getting voe. We’ve been CTC final for 4 WEEKS trying to close because of this.

in reply to: Issue with uploading documents #66783
    Alikay

Email it to your webfile: emailxxxxxxx@nacalynx.com
    Xs are for your NACA ID. Sometimes though you have to just close the browser and try again or try in a few minutes.

in reply to: Temporarily Stuck #66718
    Alikay

How does one get their file escalated. How do we get information from BOA. My sellers are about to walk and I keep trying to find out what’s happening but I can’t. I realize what I dislike about the NACA process. Once it gets to the crunch, the part where it really matters NACA clients can’t directly contact BOA and they are the ones who hold all the power at the end. I don’t know who advocates for me at this point.

in reply to: Final VVOE Timing? #66680
    Alikay

Thanks Tim. I appreciate it I’ll certainly share with him. Right now we’re just waiting. No success again today but we are hopeful. Hopefully the sellers are able to understand the delay and the bank is willing to be slightly flexible, not in waiving the voe because I know it’s important, but with the contact info they are willing to accept.

@Bakerthebaker
    , the bank did reach out to us for email addresses for our HR because of Covid so that might give you some relief if you’re worried about phone calls not being answered. My own voe was straightforward and is being done via email this time around. Best of luck to you.

in reply to: Final VVOE Timing? #66649
    Alikay

As close to as possible. My closing is being held up because of VVOE. I had it done on March 12 and got CTC final on March 13. Not sure why my closing wasn’t scheduled but now we have to do it again. Apparently it expires (after a week I was told) So that should give you an idea. My closing was scheduled for today and it didn’t happen because they can’t VVOE for my husband because NYC Fire Dept. is kind of hard to get a hold of because of the crisis. So it depends. They are literally still trying today and we are trying to close again on Thursday.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Alikay.
    in reply to: What to Expect With Conditions During Mortgage Process #66554
    Alikay

I got my insurance when I was doing credit access. I did mine online and they asked for the bank contact, per my MC’s instructions, I gave his name and email.

in reply to: Closing and COVID #66542
    Alikay

Thanks @2Blessed glad you were able to close before the shelter in place. Have you been able to move in?

in reply to: What to Expect With Conditions During Mortgage Process #66515
    Alikay

Agree with Nelsont up until you get your keys there might be conditions. I got an email whenever there was a new condition and my MC always emailed me. If you trust the people and the process maybe it helps with cutting down the obsessive checking of the webfile. I’m CTC final have been for 13 days. Because of everything that’s happening with COVID I got another condition about providing emails for HR so they can check again that our employment situation has not changed.

in reply to: Final Clear to Close #66422
    Alikay

Congratulations! Seeing the time between your CTC final and actual Close is really helpful and calming as I’ve been CTC final now for a week with no closing date scheduled and was starting to get very anxious as to why it’s taking so long. Happy for you. I’ve been following your process.

in reply to: Temporarily Stuck #66257
    Alikay

They had one, public one which was on the letter we initially provided. My realtor reached out to check on our status and THEY asked if we had any other numbers because they were having issues getting verification. So we gave them the number we had. They then came back to explain that they couldn’t use it. I have no understanding of internal bank operations… now I understand their verification process. Hope your curiosity is satisfied…

They were trying to help move things along because the city’s initial process was slow. I appreciated them asking and understand why things went the way they did. Doesn’t take away the frustration.

We got it sorted out. Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Alikay.
    in reply to: So close but yet so far #66234
    Alikay

@kb7571 were you able to get update from your MC? I’m hoping you won’t have to pay that daily rate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter