Liubov1989

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Liubov1989

Congratulations to all who closed. I ‘m so happy to hear it.

in reply to: File Delay #64309
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 OMG. It’s great. So happy for you. Congrats! I moved in yesterday.

in reply to: File Delay #64193
    Liubov1989

I wish I could help all of you to get the house. I’m praying fof you guys. You gonna be fine.

in reply to: File Delay #64184
    Liubov1989

@tylocs I had the same thi g right before my closing. I called the processin g department and they told me ot is due to some updates in the web file. You are ok.

in reply to: File Delay #64177
    Liubov1989

I found somebody’s post in Fzcebook group about NACA process zbd sent her a message. She gave me his phone number abd I texted him begging to help us and he did. I’m so happy I did it.

in reply to: File Delay #64164
    Liubov1989

Guys, I just closed. Finally, it happened. My file wasn’t moving forward until I decided to send a text messege to the CEO. After that, my file hot a CEO escalation, and still ot took me 2 more weeks to close. But it worked. He helped me to get my home. Good luck to all of you! I would like to share me experience with you if you need it. You can do it. So happy!

in reply to: File Delay #64126
    Liubov1989

@Our1sthome My appraisal was done on 11/19/2019 but uploaded to the web-file on 11/29/2019.

in reply to: File Delay #64123
    Liubov1989

They had some issues with the web portal last week, my status a few days ago was showing the status I had when I just submitted the credit access. The processing department told me to disregard it that’s why it is important to call THEM and ask for the updates. The best time to reach out is the first minutes of the workday (based on my experience).

in reply to: File Delay #64117
    Liubov1989

My closing is scheduled for today. The title company just sent me an email with closing time. I am so happy. Can’t believe it!

in reply to: File Delay #64081
    Liubov1989

I will. I got my verbal verification of employment after my work hours. I guess my HR department was still there. Hodd luck to me and all you.

in reply to: File Delay #64079
    Liubov1989

No notification. Just check the web file and saw the new status “clear to close”. I am waiting for the email. I’m so happy, I hope its truth. Will keep you posted.

in reply to: File Delay #64076
    Liubov1989

Guys. My status just changed to Clear to close. Should I wait fof the final closing disclosure, right? So happy but didht get any email.

in reply to: File Delay #64061
    Liubov1989

I really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope we will get it. It is just 1 phone call. Why does it take them forever?

in reply to: File Delay #64055
    Liubov1989

Got the initial disclosure yesterday but it is dated 12/27/2019. Waiting for CTC and verbal employment verification. Still, hope will get it today

in reply to: File Delay #63707
    Liubov1989

I spent almost 1.5 hours calling them and got lucky to reach them. Keep calling. I know it is possible.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter