Tara585

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, my home is cool. I havent actually stayed the night in the house yet. Still unpacking believe it or not. I have a older home which is all there is here in my city unless you have real money to spend. So now Im seeing everything I missed. So now I need things done. Oh well.

in reply to: Final Clear To Close #63631
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit…congrats to you. God is so very good!!Thibgs are going ro happen face! Praying your in your new home for Xmas!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62996
    Tara585

@Peapod0609..THANK YOU! IT FEELS GREAT TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. Im just happy it happened. I havent moved in yet and it feels sometimea like Im walking around someone else home but Im sure that feeling will change once I move my things in.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62940
    Tara585

@2BLESSED, your the best. I think the journey doesnt end when you get the keys. There are always others that have not gotten their keys and arehere encouraging those who are days or hours away from closing. I love you guys! I get excited everytime someone get word the are Final-CTC!! Between you and I, Im so use to this being apart of my day I dont want to let it go! LOL.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62936
    Tara585

@nacaway, NewYorkSpirit, thank you guys! You guys are the best. Im here for you guys. I was super lucky in my process my only condition was to update my the effective date on my HOI. Only condition! I need everyone to keep up on those conditions. Im sorry I cant rememeber one of you guys has a home thats being completed soon right? Any updates?

in reply to: Not closing on time #62933
    Tara585

Hey everyone! Sorry for the absence. So this is the breakdown of my closing! Closing was Thursday at 11am. My walkthrough was scheduled for 10am and it was all good for the most part. It lasted 45 minutes and afterwards my realtor handed me the keys since he knew they wouldnt have keys at the closing.
    With the closing happening on the other side of town and the snow deciding to come down hard I was a little late maybe 10 minutes. After all we have gone through we dont want anything to stop the closing. I took the most important people in my life that has been there for me through this entire process with me, mom, brother and niece to be there when I got my first home!!
    Due to the snow the seller’s attorney was late but the local NACA attorney started without him going through the 115 pages explaining EVERYTHING making sure I understood everypage and where every dime I had to pay went. I ended up having to bring twice as much as my initial loan estimate which was no fun but of course I got that certified check and handed it over graciously. I thought I would never be able to write my name again after all that signing. I almost forgot how to spell it trying to write so fast to get it over with. LOL.
    All in all after the signing we took over and hour we had to wait around until they got word the bank cleared everything and money transferred. We walked out of the office at 1:20pm.
    Havent moved in yet I have something I wanted to do before I moved in but it needs to happen soon, my parents house looks like a storage unit!!
    Im so excited and in a way it hasnt really hit me. Most people say they are so happy to be done with NACA but Im volunteering at the next orientation in two weeks. Im very greatful for NACA and all that they have done for me. My process took from the Achieve the Dream event here in Rochester in June to closing lasted five months to get Final CTC and another month to get to closing due to issue with the City and waiting for wet signatures from the owner in Australia which took another month I am official a homeowner!!! Im still going to be here to encourage my NACA family since we are all brothers and sisters in this process!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62791
    Tara585

@Viperml, thank you!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62789
    Tara585

@Peapod0609 your a apart of the above message I cant type lol.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62787
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, @Peapod0608, @tricey718, thanks again. Im praying it goes smoothly and that it doesnt take 4 hours. That would drive me crazy!! I will come back with details afterwards. And after that I will be back to support you all!!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62777
    Tara585

@2Blessed, so true. I was praising HIM at work and I told my mom my coworkers probably thought I was crazy. She said praise HIM anytime any place!
    @tricey718, thank you so much!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62765
    Tara585

@Peapod0609 and everyone else…Finally got word earlier my closing is scheduled for TOMORROW!!! Orginally it was set for 3pm then changed to 1pm then now its scheduled for 11am. Fingers crossed everyone. I will keep you guys updated!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62653
    Tara585

@Viperml, not at all. The violations were from years ago when the property was a rental. They were corrected but never re-inspected. Then their was an issue with the C of O which was not actually needed anymore since it was now going to be owner-occupied. Everything is worked out now Im just waiting for I guess getting paperwork completed. On the 4th it will be one month since is received my final-CTC. Everything was going super fast and super smooth, I knew something was going to come up to since everything so going too perfect! LOL.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62620
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, still waiting but I believe I will be closing this week God willing. I too am being patient.
    @nacaway again congrats!!

in reply to: Frustrated need help! #62583
    Tara585

@lilsbety, cograts! Keep us updated. Your almost there!!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Tara585. Reason: Error
    in reply to: Credit Access Crazies! #62571
    Tara585

@behappy4me2, nothing but God!! Im so happy you didnt give up! Your so close. Now be patient and be an advocate for yourself! Keep in contact with the Mortgage Dept. Regularly like other members have. Dont get discouraged if there is a hiccup. You got this!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Make sure you read the other envelops dont want to miss anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter