living20057

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    living20057

I think your going to need more funds saved up. If you have 6k on your action plan they want you to still have 1-2 months mortgage payment available. If you put 5k down will you get that back? You will need money for homeowners insurance, prepaid interest, escrow property tax, and home inspection. When naca always always air on the side of caution. Save save!

in reply to: I feel like I’m too poor #63386
    living20057

Don’t give up. First stop comparing yourself to others. Who knows what is really going on in their life. You may have to look in different areas outside of what you have found more further out.

in reply to: NACA process #60843
    living20057

@mcooper is your payment shock 1650 the same as your rent or does that include other bills? If your planning to get a mortgage equal to your rent than there wouldn’t be a payment shock. You would need to show that you paid/saved that amount for a few months.

If you saved for ie April to August payment shock and then moved August but now showing rent payment of August, September and October that should still show payment shock. Depending on your rent amount and how much you expect the mortgage to be

in reply to: Losing out on purchase #60842
    living20057

What does that mean release of EMD? They dropped your contract? Have you spoken to the office manager? Have you went into the office? I always find its better to do things face to face.

Once credit access approved you should receive the appraisal and sign the bank app. From that point to will take about a month

in reply to: Inspection Delaware #59014
    living20057

@redkool06 they have an office in Delaware. I never went there but the office manager from Philadelphia runs the DE spot.

I went directly at the Phila office.

I did find a really good home inspector. He was literally the only one person in my area willing to do Naca.

living20057

@southflorida you definitely a lot of good information on the boards.

I closed on my house end of August and through this process I learned more information than I could have imagined. I have started the realtor classes as well.

in reply to: Mortgage Process #58783
    living20057

I found the new process is definitely better. They got rig of the CC, and now thru have the processing center. My MC never reached out to me after the bank app. I saw her only in passing last week when I signed the closing papers.

If you call the processing center and it says it’s busy and transfers to member services. I would hang up and call right back. Member services isn’t helpful at all at this point.

I would keep checking with the processing center for conditions. The conditions have to be reviewed before posted to the webfile. I found that it may be a day later before it get checked again

in reply to: Help…buyer is using NACA #58729
    living20057

It’s interesting they don’t give the seller’s agent a copy of the CD. At my settlement last week I signed multiple copies of the CD and it went to the buyer and seller agents.

I got my closing disclosure on 8/14 and closed 8/22. I got my mortgage commitment letter 8/12 then the closing disclosure. I think the buyer needs to call and check their webfile. It should have been issued.

in reply to: My Journey to ownership!!! Timeline #58691
    living20057

I went to the ATD in Rochester last June.

living20057

My very first loan estimate that I received by email where I had to accept was incorrect rate. The other one that I got in the mail from BOA was the correct interest rate. I also received a copy of the bank app in the mail and the interest rate was on there.

Actually if your in credit access you wouldn’t have received these docs. Once signing the bank app from there. The interest rate was correct.

in reply to: My Story (This is lengthy) #58605
    living20057

Woohooo tomorrow’s the big day!

in reply to: PRN to Ft and Ft to PRN #58461
    living20057

PRN means contract? You said your getting guaranteed hours, but since it’s contract i’m Sure they would want your company to guarantee the contract will be good for at least a year or more. I don’t think it’s a money issue but a job commitment issue.

I search the boards for people who work contract and they get they needed to show the work would continue. I think it was a year.

in reply to: 1008-Suspended Comment #58353
    living20057

But when you log on can’t you use the student loan calculator to see the different loan options include the IBR. When I first was going through the intake I called Navient and got a letter saying how much my payment would be once I got of deferment.

By the time I got qualified the loan was in repayment so I didn’t have to use the letter.

in reply to: 1008-Suspended Comment #58339
    living20057

For deferred student loans don’t you provide documentation from the loan provider showing what the payment will be once in repayment?

in reply to: CTC Final, VOE – About to lose money & house #58324
    living20057

@jlands have you received the closing disclosure?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter