Newlywed Homebuyers

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author

I finally got it done a few days later. It was never uploaded, my CC sent it to me.

in reply to: Clear to close timelines? #49254

I’m in UW CTC. Here’s my TL (it’s a new construction so it’s longer)

Dec. 1 – Homebuyers Workshop
    Dec. 4 – Received NACA ID
    Dec 11 – Everything uploaded
    Jan 9 – Intake Meeting Uploaded other documented listed as Homeownership Ready & sent out renter/income verifications
    It was at this time we thought it was gonna take too long because they needed by husband’s 30 day employment verification because he started a new job, but for a new construction it needed to be started 6 months in advance. 
    We decided to go back to NACA & our builder cancelled our contract per NACA but said they’d keep building and if NACA fell through they’d just put it back on the market. They gave us 90 days to submit a new Purchase Contract. 
    Feb 15 Signed Verification Sheets
    Feb 15-26 Submitted lots of the paperwork & tons of back & forth 
    Feb 27th – Submitted for approval
    Mar 4 Given conditions, submitted them same day. 
    Mar 8 Qualified
    Mar 9 Volunteered at NACA Homebuyers Workshop (YOU MUST VOLUNTEER BEFORE YOU ARE QUALIFIED or sign up to volunteer beforehand)
    Mar 14 Purchase Workshop
    Mar 15 Submitted P&S Contract & Locked in our rate 
    Mar 23 submitted for credit access
    Between 23-4/3 went back & forth with underwriting. Our MC escalated to regionals. They’re on your side
    Mar 28 Initial Appraisal Conducted – $5,000
    over purchase price
    April 4 signed bank application
    April 19 Bank Conditions
    April 20 Conditions Met
    April 29th Construction walkthrough scheduled for end of July (now just waiting to close)
    May 15 Got HOI
    May 28th Switched closing coordinators
    May 31st House completion CO sent and final appraisal ordered
    June 5 Appraisal Done
    June 13 UW CTC
    June 13 Asked for page 5 signature for CTC

in reply to: New Construction Questions #49233

@jkelmoore

NACA’s attorney is holding my Earnest Deposit. It’ll also be used as my buy down and closing costs.

in reply to: No communication #49159

My original CC sucked and refused to answer, I called the main office come to find out they switched CCs without telling me

in reply to: can Earnest money deposit be used to cover prepaids? #49020

Your escrow can be used for your MRF.

I’m building and my earnest was 1%. It will be used to cover all HOA and prepaid taxes.

in reply to: New Construction- lock interest rate #48816

Your rate was locked in with the P&S agreement.

They will require both but they go off of your current income.

in reply to: New Construction Timeline Questions #48721

So this is what I did although I don’t recommend it.

I figured we needed to start construction before NACA could approve us in order to be done by July when our lease ends

We signed a contract with the builder & ultimately decided to go with NACA.

So what they had to do was resign every document with the updated date (post-approval) and transfer our earnest deposit to the NACA attorney.

It was hard just tedious

in reply to: borrow 1000 loan? #48356

You cannot take out a loan for your house. It will show that you cannot afford it. You are allowed to get a gift, but nothing
    you have to pay back.

in reply to: Hi all..Newbie here… Help What’s Next? #48343

For your last question, yes you have to volunteer first and our MC said they no longer accept social media as a volunteer option.

in reply to: Counselor away for 2 weeks #48289

I got text messages whenever my file came back with conditions, as well as a text once it was approved.

in reply to: Needs Help #48234

My husband was the same way. There’s a form that allows you to show $0 and then they will use your income and a calculator on studentloans.gov to calculate what your payment will be.

in reply to: I HAVE HAD ENOUGH #48224

You’re required to save & because you moved money for the savings (even though you had to) it counts against you savings pattern. If you wouldn’t have paid it you never would’ve gotten approved .

in reply to: Credit Access – Request/Pending #48208

Mine went back & forth 4 times before they approved it and even then my MC ended up going over the underwriters head & having her Regional Manager approve it because they kept asking for the same things over & over.

in reply to: Credit Access – Request/Pending #48206

Credit Access request means the MC requested the underwriters review your file.

Pending means that they sent back conditions.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)