tricey718

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    tricey718

From Friday to Tuesday. It’s close.

in reply to: New Status “Closed” Detailed Timeline #64438
    tricey718

What’s funny is I log into my Bank Account (BOA) and I see the Mortgage added to my account. No delays there 🤣🤣🤣. They found me quickly, I didnt even have to do that myself.

in reply to: File Delay #64431
    tricey718

I’m so glad to hear that @lcovington

in reply to: File Delay #64422
    tricey718

@lcovington Congrats

in reply to: File Delay #64371
    tricey718

@DreamChaser I received my Final CTC yesterday at 1pm. I didn’t even know when they issued UW CTC or when they completed VVOE. I have no clue who the spoke with. At that point, I was just happy I received Final CTC.

I had called Mortgage processing a few hours prior and my status was ACA – Underwriter review. It changed quickly.

in reply to: File Delay #64366
    tricey718

@DreamChaser We have a very similar timeline. I received my initial CD on 12/12 with a closing date of 12/19. I am closing today. You are close.

in reply to: File Delay #64322
    tricey718

@lcovington. I had just called Mortgage processing and was told my file was with the underwriter. A few hours later my status changed to Final Clear to Close and a few minutes after that I received an email noting the same.

in reply to: File Delay #64311
    tricey718

Now to really pack, and give my notice, again!

in reply to: File Delay #64307
    tricey718

Thank you @Tylocs. I will continue to pray for others in the process!

in reply to: File Delay #64305
    tricey718

Well I finally have an update! I am closing tomorrow at 4pm. Woohoo!

in reply to: File Delay #64268
    tricey718

That’s crazy @jprime1609. I was just told my file is with the “underwriter” at the bank.

in reply to: File Delay #64220
    tricey718

No, but my MC sent me a chain of emails which included my unhappy seller’s agent. Rightfully so…

My file was escalated again yesterday and my MC is expected to hear something by COB today.

Its just unfortunate because a lot of families are effected because of the delay.

Im just going to continue to check my email and webfile. ;/

in reply to: Pending, Pending… #64209
    tricey718

That’s great news!

in reply to: File Delay #64137
    tricey718

I couldn’t begin to guess BOA timeline at this point. Several people are beyond their closing date stated in the initial CD. My bank application was done on 11/15 and I received my initial CD on 12/12.

in reply to: Pending, Pending… #64133
    tricey718

Is it possible to get an appointment with your MC. That seems to work best for me. I sat with my MC when my file was submitted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter