bayarea415

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: How much of the Minimum Required Funds will actually be used? #45413
    bayarea415

@Queenbhrh917 @TTrumble Hopefully, I am understanding this correctly. Say your MRF was $4,500.

I got my offer accepted on a home and the earnest deposit was about $2,000 as well as Home Inspection thats $500.

This leaves me with $2,000 left from my MRF.

In the workbook it states that we need to maintain our MRF until closing which is where it gets me confused.

Does that mean i should have more than the $4,500 so i still have that same amount until closing even though the other items have been taken care of like earnest deposit, Inspections, etc?

Or does that mean i just take $2,000 to closing because i used the rest on other items.

Thank you in advance.

in reply to: How long est. time to hear back from UW #44487
    bayarea415

@whitknee @futurehomeowner15 @dniane Just wanted to give you guys an update that I have now been NACA Qualified. I am excited, but not as excited as I thought I would be. I know we are probably only 50% through the process and the headaches will probably come. LOL

Any type of advice any of you have had with what are the next steps and maybe on what I should handle before hand? What do they tell you at the Purchase workshops and what do i Bring?

Thanks!

in reply to: How long est. time to hear back from UW #43662
    bayarea415

@whitknee Have you had any update on your file? I still haven’t heard back and my MC and boss won’t answer phone calls. its been almost 2 weeks out and even though we flew by to get into UW, i’ve been held up here because of the events.

bayarea415

@TTrumble How’s it going.I am glad that you are saying that the “Achieve the Dream” events aren’t causing any delays or backups because that is exactly what I’ve been told each time i call member services. They have told me they wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t hear back 3 weeks out. I submitted my file on July 20th after my first intake appointment on July 19th.

My MC’s manager told me Friday that I should hear back within 48 hours and no luck. When do you think would be a great estimated timeframe that I can hear back. I am hoping that this event doesn’t push us back who’s sent into UW because I have no access into getting near the events otherwise I would.

I appreciate your time in advance!

in reply to: How long est. time to hear back from UW #43502
    bayarea415

@dniane That is so awesome. My File was submitted EOD on Friday 07/20/2018. Today is the 26th so I’m hoping I will here soon from anyone that is in charge of my file or an update on my web file.

in reply to: How long est. time to hear back from UW #43478
    bayarea415

@dniane wow!! Congratulations!! yes, mine was submitted on the 20th. How did you find out? Did you receive an email or alert or was it by you calling member services?

in reply to: How long est. time to hear back from UW #43470
    bayarea415

@whitknee that totally seems unfair to me as well. I understand that they are working super hard on getting families approved in person, but that shouldn’t be a reason to push other files back that have been submitted. Hopefully they have time to get more people working with UW so they can come back to you in a timely fashion. Hopefully @TTrumble Can weigh in on this topic. Thank you!

in reply to: How long est. time to hear back from UW #43455
    bayarea415

@JHarris981 I appreciate you giving me a bit of light on this. I’m hoping the pushback isn’t too bad because from what I see, there’s many events coming up which may be at least 3 weeks to over a month out. I’m hoping I can hear something soon.

Yea i hit up member services but they told me about maybe being delayed 3 weeks or so, but from my experience everytime I call, there’s different answers.

in reply to: How long est. time to hear back from UW #43445
    bayarea415

Thank you @whitknee . I did my workshop in February but have been delayed to be seen by a counselor in person or remote until July 19th. I had to make sure i had all my paperwork in order so i wouldn’t need a 2nd appointment.

My only concern now is the Events delaying the process of my file being submitted. I read through other posts that may be a possibility… Any thought?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter