Divine41

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Divine41

@smtenn10 you keep at it! Stay on top of your file by whatever means necessary. This isnt for the faint-hearted.

in reply to: Finally!! #46227
    Divine41

Thank you everyone! Once I get settled in, I’ll get back on more. I need a break😩

in reply to: Final Closing Disclosure #46145
    Divine41

@vonda43 any updates??

in reply to: 401k terms- do not have any #46107
    Divine41

Are you using your 401k funda for closing? If you are doing a loan against your 401k, then show them how many months tou would have to pay it back and what the payments will be.
    If youre doing a withdrawal, show your 401k statement where it says how much you are eligible to withdraw (if you’re vested).

That should be sufficient.

in reply to: Lender Conditions: suspended again #46060
    Divine41

Join the club… Been in the program for 3 years and have had 5 counselors. Brand new issues now that BOA has the file… ive done everything they’ve asked and was suposed to close yesterday. Still no word and lease is up on 11/30. Where me and my kids will go? I ahve no clue.

in reply to: Suspended no reply from bank #45923
    Divine41

@ttrumble Who can we contact that will help all of us?

in reply to: Suspended no reply from bank #45921
    Divine41

@determined1227 I know the feeling. I have never seen anything like this either. They make it seem like once you get that NACA qualification letter that everyone else will be smooth sailing. You get the letter and they say “Go find your house!!” You find your house and then all hell breaks loose and you’re practically homeless. SMH

in reply to: NACA Lynx issues #45915
    Divine41

Thank you @ttrumble! It was resolved the next day when I called Member Services. They said I was getting an error because I was locked out. Thanks for responding.

in reply to: Bruce Marks NACA CEO #45909
    Divine41

@determined1227 EIGHT TIMES????!

in reply to: Suspended no reply from bank #45908
    Divine41

@determined1227 Mine too! The bank has asked for the same thing four times now but no one will fight for me from NACA to get this straight… My closing is supposed to be Tuesday. Boxes packed. Notice given. Now Im supposed to be calm being at the mercy of people who dont care!

in reply to: Suspended no reply from bank #45895
    Divine41

Any updates @determined1227 and @erika630?

in reply to: Student loans IBR and DTI #45848
    Divine41

Any updates @favorj?

in reply to: NACA didn't help #45845
    Divine41

Second closing?

So NACA told her that having the loan was fine but then the bank denied her because of it?

in reply to: Interest rate lock-in #45827
    Divine41

@vonda43 How are things going for you? I’m about 2 point 2 seconds away from walking away from this. It seems like every little thing they can nitpick about, they are. I have gone through approvals with traditional lenders and they ask for a lot too, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Its like there’s a contract somewhere saying that they have to find every way possible to get you to either give up or not close. That 28 day calendar is a bunch of bull. My closing is supposed to be Monday and I STILL don’t know if I will. Appraisal has been done. Sellers are waiting for their packet since they are out of state. Everyone is just in limbo. I can’t even speak directly to anyone with BOA to get this mess straightened out. I’m close to being like “Ok God! Maybe this is a sign. This is stressing me out too much!”

in reply to: Lender Conditions-Homeowners Ins. Issue #45779
    Divine41

Just be careful with that insurance!! I saw reviews where some homeowners were cancelled within three weeks of getting their policy. Also tons of issues about the customer service and claims.It may cost less NOW but prepare for any risks that comes with them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter