KRM1213

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: theWorkNumber – Anyone required to use it? #47500
    KRM1213

When I went through the process I had to use work number. It is the simplest form of VOE. They can walk you through it but also most HR departments know how to get you online and printed out in 10 minutes or less. Just like housebunny said DO NOT tell them its for a mortgage if you have work number customer service helping you. Best Wishes with your journey!

in reply to: Onset to closing #40582
    KRM1213

Happy Saturday! Update, We closed and got those keys on Valentines Day!! We are super excited it still doesn’t feel real yet!

From Start to Finish it took 11 months!

Will post a timeline this week.

Wishing everyone the best!

in reply to: Onset to closing #40491
    KRM1213

Thank you @Patientlywaitingonahome

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by KRM1213.
    in reply to: #PanicMode Wrong Qualification Amount #40490
    KRM1213

Congratulations @Searching4homes

in reply to: Onset to closing #40485
    KRM1213

Happy Monday! Went on my file today and there it was CTC-FINAL!!! So that email work verification for my husbands job worked!

in reply to: Onset to closing #40472
    KRM1213

@Patientlywaitingonahome Thank you so much. I need all the extra fingers and toes right now…lol..My lender is Citibank

in reply to: Onset to closing #40468
    KRM1213

@Patientlywaitingonahome Fingers crossed that they were able to obtain it via a secondary method. I do know they emailed a HR contact he gave them directly. I hope that worked. I also hope that alternative may work for you too.

in reply to: Our Dilema.. Trying to stay positive #40466
    KRM1213

I pray that everything works out for you and you are able to close on the 14th. It is hard but try not to worry. As I am saying this to you I’m telling myself also. We are supposed to close the 14th also. Just remember what is on the other end of this long road. Sending lots of sunshine and positive vibes your way. You will have those KEYS soon! Can’t wait to see your update!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by KRM1213.
    in reply to: Onset to closing #40413
    KRM1213

So today I signed my Closing Disclosure. I am still a little nerves because they haven’t been able to get the VVOE(Verbal Verification of Employment) for my husband. His job doesn’t do verbal verifications. So I am going to continue to pray and let it work itself out. Fingers crossed next Wednesday we will be closing.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

in reply to: Onset to closing #40348
    KRM1213

As of yesterday morning my file is at UW CTC. Spoke to my CC and he stated now I just need final CTC. My realtor is awesome and on top of everything. He let me know he got an email from title company with a closing date on or before the 14th. Super Happy! Next update should be the best one!

in reply to: Onset to closing #40264
    KRM1213

Okay next steps…I pray we are finally almost there. We had to get an extension on our close date which should have been yesterday because the seller didn’t have repairs completed. Now we have to the 9th to close.

Have my re-inspection this afternoon. Spoke to the person reviewing my inspections from the Hand Department yesterday. He told me to call him Monday morning to go over it.

Will post and update next week. Fingers crossed that the update will have a CTC on it!

in reply to: Onset to closing #40103
    KRM1213

Do you know an estimated time from re-inspection to CTC? My nerves are on edge that I am not going to make the extension date that is being set.

in reply to: Onset to closing #40097
    KRM1213

Thank you TTrumble. I will try to stop worrying. As my timeline gets closer I get more nervous that I’m not going to close on time.

Thank You BleuBlue. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I appreciate you both!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter