rayofhope

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: WE CLOSED ON OUR HOME! #42401
    rayofhope

@pratik Thank you πŸ™‚ In regards to HAND, I really don’t know. It is just so impossible to get help or communication from them. It’s as if they are only there to approve or make requirements for the home inspection process. Other than that, they are not relevant and not helpful! Sorry, it makes me mad lol!

in reply to: WE CLOSED ON OUR HOME! #42393
    rayofhope

@achieve_our_dream I hope it’s okay to put her name but her name is Latisha Geter! The best and well known! πŸ™‚

in reply to: WE CLOSED ON OUR HOME! #42198
    rayofhope

Thank you so much! @futurehomeowner15

in reply to: WE CLOSED ON OUR HOME! #42169
    rayofhope

Thank you so much @achieve_our_dream !!!!

in reply to: WE CLOSED ON OUR HOME! #42168
    rayofhope

@nykeima14 well we did remote for our initial appointment and qualification. And then after that we had to be go to an actual naca office to complete the credit access and bank app. And yes, the philly office was the one near us. But I definitely recommend remote! I don’t know if we are able to post the mc’s name or not on here but she was the best and she is highly recommended all over Facebook! I followed my mind and immediately switched to her after the workshop and was so pleased with how she handled our case!!!! It was super fast and efficient!!!

in reply to: Mortgage Commitment #41917
    rayofhope

Thank you so much, Tim! We just received the mortgage commitment letter today. We are so happy and can’t wait till our closing date!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to: Closing #41863
    rayofhope

I am so unsure as well!!! We are C & I approved in the bank app stage. Our closing date is 6/1/18. However, our Closing Coordinator still hasn’t given us our mortgage commitment which our seller is supposed to have TODAY!!!! My husband called our CC again today and he claims he is waiting to get it from BOA today! He better because we have had a great experience with the seller and their agent and we don’t want it to change!!!

in reply to: NEW JERSEY CONTRACTOR #41826
    rayofhope

Thank you @ttrumble !!!! That’s what we did. I just got nervous for nothing lol! We are meeting at the home with two contractors to get estimates this saturday! Super excited!

in reply to: Seller Contribution #41289
    rayofhope

very good question! I’m curious about that as well!

in reply to: Our NACA Journey (Home4Three) #41159
    rayofhope

@home4three Did the UW ever have you send in a letter about your student loans even though you were not going to be on the mortgage loan with your husband?
    My husband and I are doing the same – but my MC just told us today the condition of the UW is that I submit a letter about my student loans – I just don’t understand why I would have to. If you did can you please let know what kind of template did you use?
    Thank you in advance.

in reply to: Finally Closed #41155
    rayofhope

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

in reply to: Our NACA Journey (Home4Three) #41089
    rayofhope

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

in reply to: Tax Transcript #39844
    rayofhope

@HowardCO how did you obtain electronically? I tried – I’ve never had a credit card nor mortgage loan before……..

in reply to: Tax Transcript #39836
    rayofhope

Thank you for your quick response, Tim!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter