Pearl609

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: New Construction- House Complete! #46966
    Pearl609

@NewOhioBuyer, just like @southflorida, I also purchased my new construction home without a realtor and I built with Dan Ryan Homes.

I took @pratik advice to a tee and it all worked out for me because my builder works with NACA….some of them DO NOT so first step is definitely to figure that out.

I’m not sure what you mean by what format were the NACA offers….

in reply to: Closing Disclosure Confusion #46927
    Pearl609

@JHarris981 nope I was never given any attorneys information. I sent 2 emails to my CC and my MC and nobody is responding!!

in reply to: Closing Disclosure Confusion #46924
    Pearl609

@southflorida I understand that it doesn’t bring down my cash to close because its calculated in the buy down BUT I do not see it in the calculations on my Closing Disclosure.

So at the time of my bank app here’s what the loan estimate shows on the CD (not my actual numbers except deposit and seller):

Total closing costs (J): $15,000
    Deposit =$0.00 (which was WRONG)
    Down payment/funds from borrower: $12,000
    Seller credits: -$10,000
    Cash to Close: $17,000
    WHICH MEANS… total closing plus downpayment = $$27,000 then minus seller credit of 10,000 for a total cash to close of $17,000

ESTIMATED PAYMENT AMOUNT = $1,100

BUT ON THE FINAL SIDE IT READS:
    Total closing costs (J): $15,000
    Deposit = $7,500 (which is right)
    Down payment/funds from borrower: $12,000
    Seller credits: $0.00
    Cash to Close: $19,500

ESTIMATED PAYMENT AMOUNT = $1,100

So where is the seller credits if my payment is still the same in both situations?

in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46884
    Pearl609

Hey all, Just wanted to provide an update… I was worried all day about not getting the closing Disclosure today and not being able to close on Friday…

At 5:10pm EST I received an email alerting me I would be receiving a DOCUSIGN that needed to be completed by 11:59pm.

At 5:28pm I received my Closing Disclosure!!!! No surprises the amount was exactly (give or take a few hundred bucks) what I was expecting to bring to the table.

I will update as things happens but as of now it looks like I’m closing on 12/14!

in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46862
    Pearl609

So I’ve been checking my webfile all morning and I just checked it and it says CTC-FINAL!!!!!!

Now I’m just waiting for my Closing Disclosure with hope that I don’t have any surprises on the amount I need to bring to closing!

in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46851
    Pearl609

@TTrumble, okay I am kinda freaking out…

Like I stated in m last post, on Thursday Citibank confirmed a DOR was received for 12/14.

I would need to get a closing disclosure by tomorrow in order to close on 12/14 and so far… crickets.

My lease is up on Monday, 12/17 and if I do not close on Friday, I will be homeless come Monday. I just sent an email asking if there is any update so I will patiently wait, but I am getting nervous now.

in reply to: Builder Fees with the NACA Program #46847
    Pearl609

@Southflorida CONGRATS!!!!! So happy that you closed!!!!!

Thanks so much for abundance of information Tim!! Reviewed by P&S and it looks like my fees are being paid by the builder so hopefully I don’t run into the same problem.

in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46829
    Pearl609

@TTrumble, LOL I’m so glad my self-diagnosis was wrong (wheew)! But you are right, I am not quite in a panic just yet.

My CC has been very responsive to me and the title company has been great also so I have faith in the process!

On yesterday, 12/6, Citibank confirmed a DOR was received for 12/14, no closer assigned yet. So hopefully I will close on Friday, 12-14 and I’ll have the weekend to move out!!

Thanks again Tim πŸ™‚

in reply to: Builder Fees with the NACA Program #46767
    Pearl609

Okay good I am glad they are being helpful!

I am also with Citi.. I wonder if this has something to do with them exiting the Mortgage servicing business because I don’t recall anyone else having this issue with new construction.

Good luck and keep us posted!

in reply to: Builder Fees with the NACA Program #46764
    Pearl609

Hey @southflorida, on your post from July 10, 2018 Tim said:

The funds must however be held by NACA’s closing attorney. The builder should be able to accommodate this without much problem. The bank should pick up The builder fees among the closing costs.

Are you with Citi or BOA?

in reply to: Builder Fees with the NACA Program #46763
    Pearl609

So my new future next door neighbors closed on Monday and just told me they only had to come to the table with their downpayment, no builders fees BUT they are not with NACA… so is this something NACA members have to deal with only?

in reply to: Builder Fees with the NACA Program #46762
    Pearl609

Oh wow, I hope they can figure that out for you… No I have not closed yet, I am still waiting on my closing Disclosure and the certificate of occupancy was sent 11/29.

This is scaring me now…I am gonna do some research and digging on this and I’ll give my builder a call to see what insight I can get from them.

in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46760
    Pearl609

So my CC confirmed yesterday that there are no pending conditions, he has all my November statements, my December paystubs, and the final inspection/appraisal has been completed and I have a copy of the report.

The Closing Disclosure was sent from the title company to Citibank on Monday… shouldn’t I be getting a CD and CTC this week?

I know Tim is going to say I have the closing crazies, but YES I DO because my lease is up in 12 days so I HAVE TO MOVE OUT.

in reply to: Builder Fees with the NACA Program #46759
    Pearl609

@southflorida, I’m glad you received your CD… BUT and additional 15K?!?!? That doesn’t even seem reasonable!

My MC and CC never mentioned anything about builder’s fees. Did you ask your CC if some of that is covered by the lender?

in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46702
    Pearl609

@southflorida, thanks so much! I will send my CC the updated payroll contact information and I will wait on the lender in regards to the HOI policy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter