Forum Replies Created
I just received the same letter, as long as the terms and conditions stay the same, I guess it is non issue. I plan on calling Citi and Cenlar just for clarification. Please share any information you find out.
Just noticed ‘CTC-Final’ on my NACA web portal…the Citibank website states that the closing is on Monday, November 6th…4 days early…fingers crossed.
I noticed over the weekend my NACA portal status said C&I Approved…today I received an email from my Closing Coordinator with more lender conditions…conditions which were addressed during the initial qualification phase many moons ago…I am slightly confused but staying positive. @ttrumble is this typical?
Another update: As of October 19th requested documents were sent and received by Citi. I have been informed by my CC that we are just waiting for the title documents to send the Document Order Request which will set a tentative closing date…my in house mortgage counselor LS and realtor LC are still available…keep me sane and sharing wisdom…thank goodness for them! Stay tuned….
- This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by rassha.
In regards to the increase/appeal, I give a great deal of credit to my RC, Ms. LP, her budget for me did not align with the budget the underwriter came back with initially and we agreed that I needed to provide the evidence needed to appeal the first budget. In my case, it required providing bank statements that went back 24 months. While I was NACA qualified at this time, my RC recommended that I hold off on attending the Purchase Workshop until after I received the revised budget….she noted that it may be more challenging to request a budget increase when you are seeking an approval letter. Looking back, I am happy I followed her recommendation…it made perfect sense.
An extremely frustrating time, but I managed to preserver…and I can almost see the finish line! Do not give up…take a breath and continue forward!
October 18th: a few conditions received from CitiMortgage, ranging from Loan Number on a document to resubmission of W2s (which while provided months ago, I resubmitted no problem). My realtor had few items to submit as well. Hopefully the appraisal comes back at or above the accepted offer.