rassha

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rassha

I just received the same letter, as long as the terms and conditions stay the same, I guess it is non issue. I plan on calling Citi and Cenlar just for clarification. Please share any information you find out.

in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39597
    rassha

@Swtneka3 yes we did, 5 days early…long process but well worth it!

in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39247
    rassha

Just noticed ‘CTC-Final’ on my NACA web portal…the Citibank website states that the closing is on Monday, November 6th…4 days early…fingers crossed.

in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39204
    rassha

@blessedfam5 we are still waiting, it seems like at least a week since we have had any movement on our file. The Citi website states that we are scheduled to close on November 6th…I wonder if that is even feasible since we have not received a CTC. @ttrumble is this feasible?

in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39096
    rassha

I noticed over the weekend my NACA portal status said C&I Approved…today I received an email from my Closing Coordinator with more lender conditions…conditions which were addressed during the initial qualification phase many moons ago…I am slightly confused but staying positive. @ttrumble is this typical?

Thanks!

in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39065
    rassha

Another update: As of October 19th requested documents were sent and received by Citi. I have been informed by my CC that we are just waiting for the title documents to send the Document Order Request which will set a tentative closing date…my in house mortgage counselor LS and realtor LC are still available…keep me sane and sharing wisdom…thank goodness for them! Stay tuned….

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by rassha.
    in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39051
    rassha

@HowardCo

Thank you!

In regards to the increase/appeal, I give a great deal of credit to my RC, Ms. LP, her budget for me did not align with the budget the underwriter came back with initially and we agreed that I needed to provide the evidence needed to appeal the first budget. In my case, it required providing bank statements that went back 24 months. While I was NACA qualified at this time, my RC recommended that I hold off on attending the Purchase Workshop until after I received the revised budget….she noted that it may be more challenging to request a budget increase when you are seeking an approval letter. Looking back, I am happy I followed her recommendation…it made perfect sense.

An extremely frustrating time, but I managed to preserver…and I can almost see the finish line! Do not give up…take a breath and continue forward!

in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39043
    rassha

October 18th: a few conditions received from CitiMortgage, ranging from Loan Number on a document to resubmission of W2s (which while provided months ago, I resubmitted no problem). My realtor had few items to submit as well. Hopefully the appraisal comes back at or above the accepted offer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter