gezana@17

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    gezana@17

Great news I got my CD – thanks to God am very happy. I wish you luck as well

in reply to: Closing Disclosure #37489
    gezana@17

Hi nfreniere & carlito78

Thank you for the info.

I am cleared to close for this Friday so lets hope the CD comes today or tomorrow. I was in bank app starting March 24

Yes good luck to us!!!!

in reply to: Closing ….? #37478
    gezana@17

yes I am thank you @swtneka3

in reply to: Closing Documents Printed #37469
    gezana@17

me toooo

in reply to: Closing Documents Printed #37466
    gezana@17

@gsbarnes

my closing is also same date as yours but I don’t see or get the CD was printed – did you get a copy?

you will have to review and that will include what you will bring (casher’s check) to the closing table

in reply to: Closing ….? #37464
    gezana@17

Yes thank you, I saw it on my Naca web file – am Citi. I only check my naca file since the citi updates after the naca is updated

in reply to: Closing ….? #37458
    gezana@17

Well great news my file states clear and CTC …. now waiting for the closing disclosure and God will i will be closing on the final extended closing … I will update! am just so exited

in reply to: Closing ….? #37452
    gezana@17

35 days from contract. you have time to negotiate. when you do the home inspection , if there are any repairs negotiate to have more time. you will have a chance then to extend because that by itself is long process in naca and HAND dep’t. where are you on your case?

in reply to: Closing ….? #37450
    gezana@17

that’s what freaks me out you know the dates are almost gone and one thing i did is i make sure what ever they asked me i submit it same day infact with in hrs – i have been checking my web file through out the day just to make sure I don’t delay anyone.

I guess my MC is trying his best he told me he is waiting to hear back from the closing coordinator… it really is a scary process but at the end its worth it. The seller gave me 60 days to close and that time is not enough – 5/17 is 60 days from contract.

I hope i will hear something tomorrow.

You will be fine one thing i learned is as much as possible try for the seller to give you more time – on closing ….. aleast you don’t stress out when you run out of time. good luck on your case

in reply to: Closing ….? #37447
    gezana@17

nono not with per diem this extension i think – they only said it was supposed to be with per diem. I hope not

in reply to: Closing ….? #37444
    gezana@17

@Calihx

Actually I was supposed to pay per diem or penality when they know we will not meet the 5/19 extension. my agent has to reason with them and they agreed for a final extension till 5/26 .. that’s it no more

in reply to: Closing ….? #37442
    gezana@17

@ttrumble,

Well I didn’t get my closing disclosure and will not be closing tomorrow 5/19 and the seller were very furious and I got one more FINAL extension till 5/26 and so far no closing disclosure. My contract with the seller has been for over 2 month and they are not happy …. my agent has been trying very hard to get me this final extension for 5/26 – at this moment I don’t know what will happen. Just praying coz its tooo much pressure and stressful.

Anyone with this kind of experience and how long does it take for the closing disclosure to arrive and be able to close on-time?

in reply to: Closing ….? #37440
    gezana@17

@ttrumble,

Well I didn’t get my closing disclosure and will not be closing tomorrow 5/19 and the seller were very furious and I got one more FINAL extension till 5/26 and so far no closing disclosure. My contract with the seller has been for over 2 month and they are not happy …. my agent has been trying very hard to get me this final extension for 5/26 – at this moment I don’t know what will happen. Just praying coz its tooo much pressure and stressful.

in reply to: NACA Home Inspection #37432
    gezana@17

Termite can be done by any vendor doesn’t need to be NACA approved but make sure they give you a report so you can send it to HAND. Home inspection is a must!

in reply to: Stuck at HAND stage #37367
    gezana@17

I just got cleared from HAND dep’t just talk to them or email they will help you as well. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter