TanyaMo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    TanyaMo
    Participant

No problem.. your time and attention is always appreciated!

Thanks!

in reply to: Wish list #1952
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Hello Mr. Trumble,

Guess what! They approved the fence but not the washer and dryer… lol I thought it was strange, just wanted to share.

in reply to: HAND Department… #1772
    TanyaMo
    Participant
    in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1606
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Oh Channon! My heart goes out to you. I am praying for resolution… Please keep us posted. I feel terrible and helpless, all I can do is pray. Stay strong dear!

in reply to: CLOSING? #1560
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Prayers going up! I just put an offer in for a Fannie Mae property, I’m praying it goes through.

in reply to: Home Inspector Questions… #1300
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Channon1208 you’re very fortunate. I too received a list , a total of 2 inspectors! I was able to secure the inspector located in Miami! A little over 2 hrs away – in turn he’s charging me an arm and a leg. Both has not done a Naca inspection in over a year. It puzzles me how others are able to close on a home, or has their not been any successful home purchases in all that time. So very strange. Go figure!

in reply to: Approved Home Inspectors #1224
    TanyaMo
    Participant

AWESOME NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS! I’m praying my seller will reconsider, as they do not want to work with Naca 🙁

Anywho, in answer to your question- I believe you should have received a list of approved inspectors at the buyers workshop. Definitely contact your MC, he/she should be able to give you that list.

Keep up posted! Best of luck and well wishes!

Tanya

in reply to: Cant Read Webfile on Mac #1180
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Congrats Chef06!

in reply to: Another NACA Approval! #1090
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Thank you Mr. Trumble and gimme_my_house!
    gimme- If I were you I would visit the office. I live 2 hours away from my “local” office. When there was a problem with my paystubs coming across illegible. I took the trip with my husband and personally brought in my paystubs to have them scanned- while there, my husband and I volunteered. It knocked out the required volunteer time we need to do prior to closing and I was able to spend time with my MC and get things in order. I really enjoyed volunteering and giving back to NACA, but I’m goofy like that.
    Just a thought!

in reply to: Another NACA Approval! #1087
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Thank you pgriffin9166! I was submitted on either May 3rd or 4th. I’m SO EXCITED!!!

in reply to: Other Browsers #1023
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Oh! Duh… I didn’t see that, lol. Thanks again!

in reply to: Other Browsers #1020
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Hi Steve! I’m impressed with the speedy turn around. I can SEE IT ALL now on my iPad! Thank you. The only thing and I’m okay with it is.. I have to turn off mobile theme to log in.
    Again, Thank you!

Tanya

in reply to: Other Browsers #981
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Hello Steve,

I use to be able to see this forum just fine on my iPad. Within the last few weeks I now have the box section on the right –>>>
    with the facebook, twitter, rrs feed and all that follows below (forum login to archives) overlapping the forum post. I can only fully see post that are way down past the box info on the right.

I hope this makes sense.

in reply to: understanding my webfile #864
    TanyaMo
    Participant

I too do not show section D, E or F. There is no Status as well.
    Looks like this:

This is your personal web-page. It is continually updated with your status, documents and next steps. You need to access this on a regular basis and read all the sections below.

A. STATUS:

Your above status tells you where you are in the home buying process.

The below is the Task List you created with your Mortgage Consultant. You need to complete your Task List as shown below and any additional information and documents to become NACA Qualified:
    Click here for task list

in reply to: Web File Status #863
    TanyaMo
    Participant

I heard back today from my MC. Underwriting ask for a few things. What I do not understand is why (it seems) they do not go through you file completely and then make request. It seems like you satisfy their request then they keep coming back with something else. Anyway, I’m not complaining- I’d would love to know how they work.

My original question was when exactly does one see “something” under status on their web file?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)