Forum Replies Created
LOL- Thank Calhounwoman, you definitely made me smile!
roseaburke, I attended workshop on January 7, 2012- Intake meeting on Feb 20 something- qualified in mid June. Made 2 offers prior to this one- 1st one the inspection revealed a few questionable items, I walked away, 2nd was a foreclosed home, I was outbidded. This one went into contract on July 17th. I was thrilled the process went smoothly from being qualified to the fun of househunting.
I truly had the best MC, I am devestated she quit, but not really too surprised… I was hoping she’d still be around for the finale. She always reponded promptly to any inquiry and did not bother to send an email stating I was qualified- she called me in such great cheer! I think she was more excited than I was. I hope I can get in contact with her again, I really would like to do something special for her. She is what EVERY member can hope for and more!
Good luck roseaburke and my response is AMEN! If I can be of any assistance, please reach out. I will do what I can. This process can run you down- but I refuse to stay down! But I do see a few more gray hairs- so much for looking 27 @ my 38 yrs. Ahh well… lol Hair appt. once I’m cleared to close!
Thank you homebounddk for your kind words. I am praying and trying to be a pest, it is so not in my nature- makes me uncomfortable… but I’m trying. I also pray my MC is okay, she really was a special lady.
Tim thank you for reaching out, I keep checking my email like crazy. Hope there’s some positive news to share. I texted Carmen and she said we are just waiting on clear from the bank. She said she’d call me and never did.
Since I can not see those crucial sections on my webfile- I’m still left wondering if they are requesting anything from me- is it all addressed?- I can just see them replying with more conditions… Time is something I don’t have. Sellers have hired movers for next Tuesday- They are moving out of the country. I’m worried how they are feeling- certainly they have arrangements to make, not knowing when we’re closing and not being able to give them info.. drives me nuts! I feel for them as they have been so wonderful to work with, they -like I, don’t deserve the additional stress. I fear they will lose patience or have no choice and move on… okay, rambling- sorry, but thanks for giving me an outlet to vent.
Positive Affirmations: I will be cleared to close, cleared to close, cleared to close.
Oh Tim! (I feel like I know you enough to use your first name, lol) You have brightened my day!!! I CAN NOT express how thankful I am. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I can finally say “I can taste it!” I’m going to work with a spring in my step and looking forward to enjoying my weekend, I wish you the same.
The bottle is on ice… 😉
lrmatthews18 – I’m hanging in there! Appraisal came back, sellers agreed to lower price and extension for 7 days. Praying that is enough time to wrap it up, they are anxious and I’m exhausted. Between work, 5 children (school just started for us) and Naca… I feel as if I aged 10 years! Thanks for sticking around after your closing, posting tips and caring. God bless you and yours!
Mr. Trumble, I appreciate the update and your time and attention. Without you, many would fall through the cracks. You sir are an asset!
Awww… Welcome to the club! May your journey be smooth, looking forward to congratulating you on your new home! God bless 🙂
I’m working with the Miami office.
Btw… Lrmatthews18… Congrats! Enjoy your home!! Do you still feel the urge to fax in your paystubs and bank statements.. Lol. Congrats again!
Kemkem, I’m right where you are. Contract is schedule to close on 8/31, waiting on appraisal- called email, no response. Registered on citimortgage, saw appraisal came in yesterday. Still no word from anyone. Title, wire info etc sent to naca broker today… Not sure what we rare waiting for, is the online appraised value correct, will i need an extension??? This is crazy! I have faith and have been blessed with some of the best ppl in Naca to work with, just dont understand the silence, why won’t they shed light on what the current status is? At least to my realtor, we needs to get answers to the sellers… Praying to stay sane. I still have a household and a workplace to run… I eat, sleep and dream of Naca. Makes it a little hard to focus.
Omg… 30 min on hold to inquire who my regional manager is and call is disconnected. Is it too early for a drink?
Mr. Trumble, would it be asking too much to take a peek in my file? I see 9 pgs and 43 pgs in my web-file, as of today. As I understand the appraisal went today to naca’s CRM department for review.
As you know I can not see any thing. Please let me know if you need my information again.
Thank you lrmatthews for taking the time to post!
I have a question, what do you mean by:
“And no matter what NACA says your good faith estimate is, plan to pay $2500-$3500 more. I was told one thing, but then on the day of closing when I received my HUD-1 statement it was about $3500 more than what I was told at my application.”
I to be proactive and ready to avoid delays… thnaks in advance?
Got it! I replied as per your request. Thanks a million!
Mr. Trumble, Thank you so very much. Be patient… That’s my middle name! 🙂
I look forward to your reply. Thanks again!
At least you can see your file. I’m sorry, I just had to vent. So frustrating not being able to see anything. Suppose to close Aug. 31st…. Ughhh I pray there isn’t something there that needs to be completed!
lrmatthews18… Praying for a smooth close for you. Hopefully it’s nothing.
Trumble … Whoops!
Thank you Mr. Trimble! 🙂