TanyaMo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Anyone go start to keys in a year? #6960
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Attended workshop in January 2012, first meeting in Feb, qualified in May, KEYS (closed) in September. Everyones timeline is different as the circumstances are not the same. If I had to do it over again- I definitely would, but I prefer not to. I thought I would lose it at times! If it weren’t for this forum and the great Tim, I’m not sure I would have been successful.

in reply to: We Closed! #4014
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Congrats! How wonderful!!!

in reply to: Oh Yes! CTC Baby.. WooHoo!!! #3922
    TanyaMo
    Participant

YEAAA! I’m so happy for you… Congrats, thank you for sharing- I was thinking about you! 🙂

in reply to: Oh Yes! CTC Baby.. WooHoo!!! #3816
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Hello Expecting CTC, I was in contact with everyone via phone and email on the day I received my CTC. So I got word from my MC when I made contact with him. I’m not sure how they normally let us know. I never had a status and was missing sections on my web-file through out the process. I closed on Sept. 27th. Call your MC and be a polite pest- I also contacted my regional manager when I was at a stand still and he was active in getting me moving as well as mr. trumble and my naca loan person- my hold up was Citi bank, they were backed up and almost caused me to lose my home. Don’t sit and wait, keep in contact with everyone- I would send emails requesting an update and would copy everyone I ever been in contact with.

Good Luck!

in reply to: Need Letter for Extension! #3223
    TanyaMo
    Participant

I hope they agree to the extension as well. If it’s possible go down to the naca office- if your mc is not present, ask to speak with the office manager. Don’t delay… continue to call and email any contacts you have.

I’m praying for you!

in reply to: Need Letter for Extension! #3218
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Which bank? In my case they (the bank) were 2 – 3 wks behind! Who is your Naca Loan person? They should be able to provide you with a commitment letter. My sellers wanted the same thing. They want to make sure you are approved for the loan and not have to worry about losing you due to not being able to get financing.

I was able to register on citimortgage using the loan number given to me. I saw the appraisal before Naca sent it to me, but honestly not much else… I know how you are feeling, stay persistent. Call your Naca office and ask who your regional manager is- call and email him/her. If needed come here to vent and ask questions… you are not alone.

in reply to: Oh Yes! CTC Baby.. WooHoo!!! #3217
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Thank you MD & 1sttime! It’s been a test of my patience and sanity, to say the least. I pray many do not have to endure what I am still experiencing.

I look forward to congratulating you 1stTime and all those to follow… God bless you! 😉

in reply to: Need Letter for Extension! #3215
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Hello IL13276,

Your realtor will write up an addemdum for the extension…. you and the seller need to sign it agreeing to the extension. Is that your question?

in reply to: Oh Yes! CTC Baby.. WooHoo!!! #3190
    TanyaMo
    Participant

You certain were of help… Don’t think I would have made it to closing without you. Thanks a million!!! 🙂

in reply to: Oh Yes! CTC Baby.. WooHoo!!! #3184
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Thank you MandJ, homebounddk & gimme_my_house! I did the bank app on 8/8/12! Apparently Citi was backednup, the appraisal was delayed and everything thereafter. I received the ctc on the very last day of my extention. Waiting to hear back today for the confirmed date and time of closing. It will be either tomorrow or Wednesday. My new MC said after this month Citi should be caught up. I pray no one has to wait as long as I had to. Had it not been for my realtor who befriended the sellers agent. The sellers would have walked away after the first extention!
    God is good… All the time!

Feeling blessed! Keep us posted gimme.

in reply to: Continue to Save! #3081
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Thank you for the heads up! If you don’t mind me asking, can you share what your estimated amount was and the actual amount?

Thanks!

in reply to: CTC!!! #3052
    TanyaMo
    Participant

Really! OMG… Thank you so much!!! Sounds promising, I pray it all falls into place soon. The days seem to fly by as I struggle to keep afloat. What would I do without you?!

in reply to: CTC!!! #3043
    TanyaMo
    Participant

WooHoo! Congrats pritynpink08!!! That’s terrific… Be sure to send Tim your picture! We need to celebrate. It definitely helps the rest of us to keep focused and know there’s a light at the end of this tunnel and it’s worth the struggle.

Tim, would you mind peeking at my file? 🙂 Frustrating to see the blank status… Thanks in advance!

in reply to: How long for CTC? #3012
    TanyaMo
    Participant

AWESOME!!! Congrats to you both! WOW two in one week… hope to hear from others, so we can celebrate!

Too bad we can’t post pictures on here. Would be great to everyone standing in front of their new homes.

God bless,
    Tanya 🙂

in reply to: MC Quit! :( #2950
    TanyaMo
    Participant

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU EVERYONE! You have revived my faith in humanity… you’re all such a blessing. I Wish you all nothing but the best and look foward to hearing your “closing remarks” (I know I’m corny). I will continue to pray and try to keep focused. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)